Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris Wallace under attack.
https://crooksandliars.com/2019/02/fox-news-viewers-attack-traitor-chris

We have discussed FOX News bias on this board before.  Rarely have the viewers of that network been so up in arms over having their ideas challenged.

Apparently, and this will be hard for some to believe, but apparently FOX News viewers do NOT like AT ALL when someone doesn't follow the company line and just tell them that they are correct.

Quote:Conservative television viewers lashed out at Chris Wallace, the host of Fox News Sunday, after he subjected radio host Rush Limbaugh and White House aide Stephen Miller to tough interviews.

On his Sunday show, Wallace forced the two Republicans to face facts and cross-examination. He met Miller with statistics refuting the need for a border wall to combat drugs, and he suggested that Limbaugh was a hypocrite for supporting President Donald Trump's use of executive power to thwart the will of Congress.

Fox News viewers responded on Twitter by insisting Wallace is too "liberal" for the network. One angry tweeter referred to Wallace as an "arrogant Jew."

Read a sampling of the tweets below.

Quote:[/url]@jlynnbaker85Julie
Chris Wallace is a rude liberal hack who constantly rudely interrupts his guests #FoxNewsSunday

10:14 AM - Feb 17, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Quote:

Quote:Greg Hansen@grannyrecipe

Chris Wallace is such a prissy twit! Trying to give Stephen Miller a hard time like some snotty teen age girl!

10:14 AM - Feb 17, 2019

Quote:Matt@Matt16434959

Chris Wallace is an idiot... he’s making himself look like an uneducated asshole @foxnews

10:15 AM - Feb 17, 2019

Quote:Cindy Foust@CindyFoust

I so dislike the hypocrisy from @FoxNewsSunday and Chris Wallace who NEVER treats the Dems or anyone in the Obama adm like he just treated Steve Miller. Steve Miller you rock! #BuildTheDamnWall @POTUS @realDonaldTrump

10:17 AM - Feb 17, 2019 · Oklahoma, USA

Quote:Carol Clark@hummingbird548

Chris Wallace needs to show his guests respect and SHUT HIS MOUTH! It's NOT about HIM - it's about our COUNTRY! He's not in the White House - THANK GOD!

10:19 AM - Feb 17, 2019

Quote:DENISE ARMOUR@DeniseCArmour

Anybody watching Chris Wallace? Pompous ads.

10:21 AM - Feb 17, 2019
Quote:Fredric[Image: 274c.png]Beckman@beckman_fredric

I’m watching FoxNews Sunday! AND THATS ENUF!
CHRIS WALLACE IS A HARDCORE LIBERAL!!!
GET HIM OFF FOX!
He’s no longer a journalist he’s a liberal protectionist!

10:21 AM - Feb 17, 2019

Quote:Ron West@kapie9969

#chriswallace The Hatred for President Trump and the stupidity about securing the country is obvious on this program.

10:28 AM - Feb 17, 2019

Quote:timothy r warehime@TimothyWarehime

THAT'S IT FOX. I'M DONE. CHRIS WALLACE AND ANNE COULTER WILL KILL YOUR NETWORK. PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR AUDIENCE.

10:28 AM - Feb 17, 2019

Quote:Cyril Wyche@CWWyche

I tuned in to FOX News Sunday because I wanted to see the annual Rush Limbaugh interview. Chris Wallace is so bad, however, that I had to turn it off and record it so later I can Fast Forward through his libtard babble and only watch the good part. He really is awful!

10:37 AM - Feb 17, 2019
Quote:IdeaMan@IdeaMan3

What he heck would Chris Wallace know about an effective campaign strategy? He’s a Nevertrumper loser.

10:44 AM - Feb 17, 2019
Quote:Kenneth Pigott@KennethPigott1

Chris Wallace , I Apologize To Your Children For Any Part Of DNA That They Carry In Their Souls...

10:47 AM - Feb 17, 2019
Quote:ripvano03@ripvan03

Chris Wallace, facilitator for Chuck Schumer / Nancy Pelosi!

11:14 AM - Feb 17, 2019

Quote:Miguelifornia@michaelbeatty3

BREAKING:
Stephen Miller is a bad ass
& I'm so glad he is on our side.
Thank you
President @realDonaldTrump for hiring him.

NOT BREAKING..
Chris Wallace still a dick#FoxNewsSunday #MAGA

11:16 AM - Feb 17, 2019
Quote:Barbie@JaniceBarbaraJ2

Chris Wallace is nothing but a worm. The only muscles that he has in his body are the ones around the mouth that he has developed by running his mouth and showing his ignorance. The President is trying to save this country from invasion from South of the border. EMERGENCY? YES!!!

11:26 AM - Feb 17, 2019

Quote:Obama Lied@AmericaDied

Saw @FoxNewsSunday today, #ChrisWallace tried to peddle #FakeNews by repeating the "fact" that most drugs are caught at ports of entry. What a moron.Catch 10 pounds at ports of entry and miss 10 truck loads at unsecured border crossing and claim all drugs caught were at the port.

12:07 PM - Feb 17, 2019

Quote:Colorado Patriot@redco2012

Chris Wallace is not the deepest thinker. Welcome to the Stephen Miller School of Woke, Chris. Change your diapers. @FoxNewsSunday

12:26 PM - Feb 17, 2019
Quote:George Syme@SymeFinancial

Chris Wallace is an embarrassment to America - he ignores the real issues of murder, drug deaths and sex trafficked kids because he does not like Trump - he joins the huge number of fake news corrupt wannabe "journalists" who will be the poster people of the age of disgusting

1:25 PM - Feb 17, 2019

Quote:notasheep@ISeeSheep

I really hate these Liberal ***** on Fox News like Chris Wallace and Marie Harf. I have more respect for people with Down Syndrome than I do Liberals. At least the D.S. people aren't arrogant and ignorant traitors.

1:27 PM - Feb 17, 2019

Quote:Grandma Zorror@GZorror

Why is Chris Wallace on Fox is he trying to be fair and unbiased he's a Democrat, put him on CNN where he belongs

2:09 PM - Feb 17, 2019 · United States

Quote:MULE Man 2@MULEMan21

After long and careful consideration, i have concluded Chris Wallace is an ASSHOLE & LIBTURD!!!!!

2:10 PM - Feb 17, 2019
Quote:Alison Armitage@aarmitage21

#ChrisWallace IS A PROGRESSIVE #boycottchriswallace

2:11 PM - Feb 17, 2019

Quote:Wesley Archer@WesleyA14539788

I bet Chris Wallace in Fox News voted for Hillary

2:12 PM - Feb 17, 2019
Quote:Charlotte Lambert@Lambert19J

CHRIS WALLACE IS A DOUCH BAG. WHY IS HE EVEN ON FOX NEWS???

2:12 PM - Feb 17, 2019

Quote:Truth@Truth11840173

Chris Wallace of Fox News is a LIBERAL HACK just like his dad.

2:13 PM - Feb 17, 2019
Quote:Carolyn SpindlerKahn@SpinKahnCarolyn

Chris on FoxNews Sunday is ARGUING with his guest, Strumming on him like he was a Congressional Democrat. Shame on Chris Wallace. Could definately like Raymond Arroyo in his spot. Can't stand deep state Chris Wallace. Today, he is revolutionary as bullying is crass & impolite!

Quote:Aaron Meier@aaronmeier48

There we go again: Chris Wallace showing his true anti-Trump colors and his support to the Democrat Immigration agenda. This isn’t journalism, this is Goebbelian propaganda.

Quote:Covfefe Kimmie@kimmieguy

Chris Wallace sure likes to try to play “Gotcha”. He thinks he’s his daddy. He’s a real tool. Too bad Stephen Miller is smarter than him. Owned. #FNS

2:14 PM - Feb 17, 2019

Quote:Derek@saltyd123

Watching Chris Wallace on @FoxNews and he’s being a little b**** . He clearly isn’t a fan of Trump that’s all

2:14 PM - Feb 17, 2019

Chris Wallace is bullying and hammering his guest, Stephen Miller. Chris Wallace cannot be defended for his audacity. Chris Wallace is definitely pushing the Democrat's agenda for them. I thought FoxNews was supposed to be accommodating to both sides of opinion. Not bigot Wallace

2:15 PM - Feb 17, 2019

Chris Wallace is bullying and hammering his guest, Stephen Miller. Chris Wallace cannot be defended for his audacity. Chris Wallace is definitely pushing the Democrat's agenda for them. I thought FoxNews was supposed to be accommodating to both sides of opinion. Not bigot Wallace

2:15 PM - Feb 17, 2019

Quote:Fred Michael Hughes@FredMichaelHug1

Chris Wallace's behavior on Fox News Sunday this morning was that of a punk who can dish it out but refused to answer a question from his "guest" Senior White House Representative Stephen Miller. Seriously Chris is that fair & balanced? It was definitely RUDE & COWARDLY!!!

2:17 PM - Feb 17, 2019
Quote:Patrick Kleber@1792kentucky

You know, the joy of this is I get to ask you questions," Wallace said. "You don't get to ask me."

Chris Wallace is such an arrogant jew.

2:17 PM - Feb 17, 2019

Quote:Te[Image: 274c.png]as Embassy [Image: 2b50.png][Image: 2b50.png][Image: 2b50.png]@TX_Embassy

Chris Wallace is a dick!

Stephen Miller is a bad ass! [Image: 1f60e.png]

2:18 PM - Feb 17, 2019
Quote:Morgan Feldman[Image: 2b50.png][Image: 2b50.png][Image: 2b50.png]@MorganFeldman7

I love Stephen Miller. After Trump he should be President. He completely owned Chris Wallace!
Miller 2024!!! @realDonaldTrump

2:20 PM - Feb 17, 2019

Quote:Erin Tactical[Image: 1f31f.png][Image: 1f31f.png][Image: 1f31f.png]@ControlsErin

Chris Wallace is a TRAITOR.
[url=https://twitter.com/intent/like?tweet_id=1097215768146542592]
2:26 PM - Feb 17, 2019

(Note:  I am sharing this from a VERY biased. liberal website.  It had a bunch of the tweets in one place so it was easier.  Feel free to do your own research and see how much support he got from FOX News viewers.)
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.