Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
‘Rolling Coal’ in Diesel Trucks, to Rebel and Provoke
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/05/business/energy-environment/rolling-coal-in-diesel-trucks-to-rebel-and-provoke.html?ref=business&partner=rss&emc=rss&_r=0

Long story. Good read.

Basically some folks (usually men) think clean air acts are there just to make them feel less manly so they fiddle with their emission systems so they can blow black smoke and then occasionally do it on purpose to people on bikes or people they think should "leave the country" because they care about the environment.

Shorter version: Guys with little penises mad at government so they break the law to compensate.  Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(09-05-2016, 10:53 AM)GMDino Wrote: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/05/business/energy-environment/rolling-coal-in-diesel-trucks-to-rebel-and-provoke.html?ref=business&partner=rss&emc=rss&_r=0

Long story. Good read.

Basically some folks (usually men) think clean air acts are there just to make them feel less manly so they fiddle with their emission systems so they can blow black smoke and then occasionally do it on purpose to people on bikes or people they think should "leave the country" because they care about the environment.

Shorter version: Guys with little penises mad and government so they break the law to compensate.  Smirk

How are you attaining this information?  Are you following guys with trucks to the restroom and "checking"? Nervous
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(09-05-2016, 11:21 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: How are you attaining this information?  Are you following guys with trucks to the restroom and "checking"? Nervous

Me personally?  no.

People who see other washing their ****** in airport bathrooms report back.   Mellow
(09-05-2016, 10:53 AM)GMDino Wrote: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/05/business/energy-environment/rolling-coal-in-diesel-trucks-to-rebel-and-provoke.html?ref=business&partner=rss&emc=rss&_r=0

Long story. Good read.

Shorter version: Guys with little penises mad and government so they break the law to compensate.  Smirk
There are a BUNCH of these douchebags, in my area.

When I have one stuffed and mounted on my wall, I'll share pics.

No idea, concerning their manhood.
I hear tell that's more of a PA fraternal pastime.
Not judging....
Mellow

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
I think it's more about selfishness, closed minded and near sighted. Ignorant people have a hard time thinking beyond themselves in the moment.
(09-05-2016, 12:29 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: I think it's more about selfishness, closed minded and near sighted. Ignorant people have a hard time thinking beyond themselves in the moment.

And we have a winner!
This is about as awesome as sitting during the national anthem because blacks are being oppressed. Mellow
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
(09-05-2016, 07:34 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: This is about as awesome as sitting during the national anthem because blacks are being oppressed.  Mellow

Yeah they are taking a stand.  Isn't that what counts?

No but if they are blowing it in the face of bikers, I'm all for it.  "Hey we are just like cars and have the same rights.  Until it's inconvenient, and then we are pedestrians."
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(09-06-2016, 10:28 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Yeah they are taking a stand.  Isn't that what counts?

No but if they are blowing it in the face of bikers cyclists, I'm all for it.  "Hey we are just like cars and have the same rights.  Until it's inconvenient, and then we are pedestrians."

Fixed that. We don't want to get them confused with biker bikers. But yeah, I'm completely with your sentiment. I'm all about sharing the road, but the law says they have to follow the rules, and none of them do. Around here, anyway.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(09-06-2016, 01:46 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Fixed that. We don't want to get them confused with biker bikers. But yeah, I'm completely with your sentiment. I'm all about sharing the road, but the law says they have to follow the rules, and none of them do. Around here, anyway.

Yes cyclists.  Thank you.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(09-05-2016, 11:33 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: There are a BUNCH of these douchebags, in my area.

[Image: Reusable-Silocone-Enema-Bag-Enema-Kit-Clean-Bag.jpg]
You mean in your general area.

Like a pile of them under your bed.
(09-06-2016, 02:20 PM)fredtoast Wrote: [Image: Reusable-Silocone-Enema-Bag-Enema-Kit-Clean-Bag.jpg]
You mean in your general area.

Like a pile of them under your bed.
Yeah.. hot water bottles to keep the bed wa..... wait a minute.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
(09-06-2016, 01:46 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Fixed that. We don't want to get them confused with biker bikers. But yeah, I'm completely with your sentiment. I'm all about sharing the road, but the law says they have to follow the rules, and none of them do. Around here, anyway.

It's statewide.  That's one of the reasons I was 100% against the 3 foot passing law.  From the get go I knew that people were going to get into trouble because of having to cross the double yellow line because so many of them are jackasses and stay in the middle of the lane.  So they amended it this year to make it legal to cross the double yellow, and now the freaking a-holes stay in the left half of the lane.

And heaven help us when they are riding in a pack...