Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
“I don’t even know how you got my number!”
Chad is the best. Saw a quick video of him face timing with Chase and Chase was surprised and sounded like he had never talked with him before.

Chad really is the Bengals best ambassador.

https://www.bengals.com/video/ja-marr-chase-facetime-call-with-bengals-legend-chad-johnson
Reply/Quote
Funny stuff, that Chad is tricky. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Chad is great. I love that he stays engaged with the team, the guys coming in, the fans, etc. He hasn't lost his enthusiasm with time like many of his peers who leave the game and become fairly mellow announcers, etc. He's a fireball and I love it!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I just love that he still loves the Bengals. Some of our greats fade off without a word, and some of them act ashamed of the Bengals (perhaps rightfully so), but Chad always stays positive and energetic.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Good old Chad. We need to hire him do to something. Maybe assistant to assistant to assistand WR coach. Who cares, make him part of the organization. Maybe player morale advocate or something.

Reply/Quote
When Waddle was drafted last night, and they were showing how masterfully he plants his foot, cuts, and gains instant separation, they were comparing him to Chad Johnson. Almost made me wish the Bengals had taken Waddle..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 06:57 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: When Waddle was drafted last night, and they were showing how masterfully he plants his foot, cuts, and gains instant separation, they were comparing him to Chad Johnson.  Almost made me wish the Bengals had taken Waddle..

This was a very good year for top tier WR.  I think Chase does the same things.  He's legit and he plays much bigger than Waddle.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 06:57 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: When Waddle was drafted last night, and they were showing how masterfully he plants his foot, cuts, and gains instant separation, they were comparing him to Chad Johnson.  Almost made me wish the Bengals had taken Waddle..

I remember when Chad was struggling a little and his performance was off. I think we were at Chargers and he caught that TD pass and hit his knees in the endzone as if he was so relieved he scored. Was hoping that would bring new life but it didn't.

Reply/Quote
Chad is still making the Bengals fun all these years later.

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 08:08 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Chad is still making the Bengals fun all these years later.

Definitely a Ring of Honor candidate, in the first 5 years.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote