Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
“Sky’s the limit; we can do anything we effing want to do.”
Star 
Pretty good article on why the Bengals believe in Jake Browning:

https://www.golongtd.com/p/keep-dreaming-baby-why-the-cincinnati
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2023, 03:02 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Pretty good article on why the Bengals believe in Jake Browning:

Come Saturday you will just be calling him trash in the GD thread.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2023, 03:15 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Come Saturday you will just be calling him trash in the GD thread.

Nah that’s just mixon. Big Grin
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2023, 03:15 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Come Saturday you will just be calling him trash in the GD thread.

Halfway thru the first quarter, we will be done and Zac doesn't know what he is doing........
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2023, 06:49 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Halfway thru the first quarter, we will be done and Zac doesn't know what he is doing........

Exactly. 
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 11:57 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Exactly. 

Just please no more of those ridiculous gadget calls in red zone
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 12:13 PM)kalibengal Wrote: Just please no more of those ridiculous gadget calls in red zone

Sled and sandwedge are just shitposters, they like to read the GD thread and criticize posts there (imagine being like that lol). Yeah if you say no more ridiculous gadget calls like having a WR throw a pass for an INT when the QB is on fire, they will criticize you and worship Zac, whereas 99% of other Bengals fans would agree with you. Big Grin
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 01:40 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Sled and sandwedge are just shitposters, they like to read the GD thread and criticize posts there (imagine being like that lol). Yeah if you say no more ridiculous gadget calls like having a WR throw a pass for an INT when the QB is on fire, they will criticize you and worship Zac, whereas 99% of other Bengals fans would agree with you. Big Grin

LMAO, you should be a standup comedian....
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2023, 03:02 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Pretty good article on why the Bengals believe in Jake Browning:

It’s hard NOT to buy in.

His story is just plain awesome and it happened to a seemingly humble and deserving guy. It’s such a feel-good story to me.

Call me crazy but if we beat the Stoolers and lose to the Chiefs and Stains and are done - I will still be high on Jake and moreover grateful for all he gave this city when I (many of us), thought we were 100% done.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 03:31 PM)Whacked Wrote: It’s hard NOT to buy in.

His story is just plain awesome and it happened to a seemingly humble and deserving guy. It’s such a feel-good story to me.

Call me crazy but if we beat the Stoolers and lose to the Chiefs and Stains and are done - I will still be high on Jake and moreover grateful for all he gave this city when I (many of us), thought we were 100% done.

I want to see this season finish at a point it's worth a movie at least.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 03:31 PM)Whacked Wrote: It’s hard NOT to buy in.

I agree. He's got my continued gameball vote for any win where he performs above average; many of us expected 0-1 wins from him based on his pre-season performance. That article also shows there's animosity toward's the public thinking the Bengals are just 1 person (Joe Burrow). It's helping them right now for sure, I think it was also hurting them before - expecting the 275 million dollar man to bail them out sometimes lol. It's tough to get past that for some people/players I'd guess (this guy is making HOW MUCH!!!).

However the season ends I think Burrow will be coming back with a vengeance that we haven't seen from him yet, next year!

Today will be another test for him and them, for the team with the toughest schedule remaining. Would love to see Jake sweep it with a 6 game winning streak and people not sure what's going on lol.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 03:35 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I want to see this season finish at a point it's worth a movie at least.

Lol. We are there BUT a Stooler victory has to be part of the storyline.

I hate a deep hate for these dirtbags. Lol
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 04:30 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I agree. He's got my continued gameball vote for any win where he performs above average; many of us expected 0-1 wins from him based on his pre-season performance. That article also shows there's animosity toward's the public thinking the Bengals are just 1 person (Joe Burrow). It's helping them right now for sure, I think it was also hurting them before - expecting the 275 million dollar man to bail them out sometimes lol. It's tough to get past that for some people/players I'd guess (this guy is making HOW MUCH!!!).

However the season ends I think Burrow will be coming back with a vengeance that we haven't seen from him yet, next year!

Today will be another test for him and them, for the team with the toughest schedule remaining. Would love to see Jake sweep it with a 6 game winning streak and people not sure what's going on lol.

Nailed it man. Spot on !!
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 05:32 PM)Whacked Wrote: Lol. We are there BUT a Stooler victory has to be part of the storyline.

I hate a deep hate for these dirtbags. Lol

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote