Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
“Steeler football”

Typical.

Don’t you dare try and tell me with a straight face that they don’t coach this shit there.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-09-2023, 07:51 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Don’t you dare try and tell me with a straight face that they don’t coach this shit there.

Damn right they do. They have for years. Cowards.

Reply/Quote
It's too bad the Bengals had to play them when Jake was still figuring things out because they seriously looked like crap on Thursday night.
Reply/Quote
They’re the first to cry about Burfict too. Everyone knows they would’ve worshipped at his feet if he was a Steeler and he would’ve been characterized completely differently if he played for that org.

FTS
Reply/Quote
Comes as no surprise. We have been an eyewitness to it for years.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 11:27 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: They’re the first to cry about Burfict too. Everyone knows they would’ve worshipped at his feet if he was a Steeler and he would’ve been characterized completely differently if he played for that org.

FTS

They are irate and baffled on the Steeler forum that Kazee was suspended.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2023, 06:26 PM)michaelsean Wrote: They are irate and baffled on the Steeler forum that Kazee was suspended.  

Guess they don't understand the concept of being a multiple time offender.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
A big reason why they aren't that good lately is because the NFL is trying to take those dirty plays out of the game. Still, they keep
doing it and justify it like the shitty people they are. No surprise, hope we beat the shit out of these guys on Saturday. I think Jake
should be playing much better in this one than his first game.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2023, 07:44 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: A big reason why they aren't that good lately is because the NFL is trying to take those dirty plays out of the game. Still, they keep
doing it and justify it like the shitty people they are. No surprise, hope we beat the shit out of these guys on Saturday. I think Jake

They got weak when the hammer went down on cheap shots.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2023, 10:21 PM)Interceptor Wrote: They got weak when the hammer went down on cheap shots.

Yep, not a coincidence. Wink
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2023, 10:21 PM)Interceptor Wrote: They got weak when the hammer went down on cheap shots.

I liked when the Raiders did the cheap shots, but yes my Raiders[when they played the Steelers] also went down.  Cry

[Image: tumblr_njna0oKgn71qhkbk8o1_400.gif]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Seems Steeler cheap shots aren't limited to just the players. Steelers security ejected several Bengals fans forcibly just for supporting their team. Bengal Beard was warned he would be ejected too if he stood up. Goes to show the Steelers organization really are the grinches of the NFL world.

https://fanrecap.com/article-765302/?utm_source=cincinnati-bengals&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=nfl-mk&fbclid=IwAR138NDgenL_3hlDzH3g_G42trSgIgeWARnBeyX6GLMyas7Nd6D-t_w1ums
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2023, 01:37 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Seems Steeler cheap shots aren't limited to just the players. Steelers security ejected several Bengals fans forcibly just for supporting their team. Bengal Beard was warned he would be ejected too if he stood up. Goes to show the Steelers organization really are the grinches of the NFL world.

https://fanrecap.com/article-765302/?utm_source=cincinnati-bengals&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=nfl-mk&fbclid=IwAR138NDgenL_3hlDzH3g_G42trSgIgeWARnBeyX6GLMyas7Nd6D-t_w1ums

I read his Twitter account. He was asked to sit but refused. Same with the other group that was tossed. If you're asked repeatedly to sit and you fail to comply, then you deserve to get the boot. 

This guy wasn't some innocent fan who was tossed because he randomly stood up in a moment of excitement, he was defiant and looking for trouble....and found it.

[Image: GCIAvLBXQAAGgbZ?format=jpg&name=large]
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2023, 07:44 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: A big reason why they aren't that good lately is because the NFL is trying to take those dirty plays out of the game. Still, they keep

(12-22-2023, 03:09 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yep, not a coincidence. Wink

These comments aged well.   Wink
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2024, 01:47 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: These comments aged well.   Wink

Their butthurt is only amplified at this point 
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2023, 07:51 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

Typical.

Don’t you dare try and tell me with a straight face that they don’t coach this shit there.

And now for the rest of the story....

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/steelers-jaylen-warren-has-massive-fine-rescinded-after-winning-appeal-with-nfl/

https://steelersdepot.com/2023/09/kwon-alexanders-43709-fine-from-preseason-hit-rescinded/#:~:text=Pittsburgh%20Steelers%20LB%20Kwon%20Alexander,that%20the%20fine%20was%20rescinded.
Reply/Quote
Bengal fans are going to lose their shit over this....

https://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/2024/1/8/24030552/steelers-get-key-defender-back-ahead-of-playoffs-damontae-kazee-nfl-wildcard
[Image: 12417656_10208481126928364_5227831409754...e=5702BE1D]
Reply/Quote