Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
“The Cart”
https://www.cincyjungle.com/2022/2/3/22916302/cincinnati-bengals-mic-cart-super-bowl-2022-la-rams

I’m sure most fans are familiar with “the cart”. I was telling a coworker, who is a Colts fan about it early this year. First how the media bashed it and then how they used it for Jamar’s award belts. Then he suggested they should wheel it into the locker room full of cigars after the Super Bowl. This conversation happened right before the Raiders game, but I forgot about it until I saw this article. I’ve never been the one to overlook an opponent, but this would be so damn awesome!
Reply/Quote
From the video it is clear that Dusty is dealing with a strained caster.

But he is sucking it up for the Super Bowl.
Reply/Quote
Big Grin 
(02-03-2022, 09:50 PM)fredtoast Wrote: From the video it is clear that Dusty is dealing with a strained caster.

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
I vote that the Bengals use that cart every year from now on and name it as well.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
The Cart will one day be in the Ring of Honor.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Maybe The Cart should replace Adeniji so Donald will trip over The Cart instead of running over Adeniji.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Soon the Lombardi trophy will sit atop the cart.
Reply/Quote
How funny would it be if when the Captains go out for the coin toss, they wheel the cart out between them. They could paint it up like it is wearing a uniform.
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 09:50 PM)fredtoast Wrote: From the video it is clear that Dusty is dealing with a strained caster.

Warrior.
Reply/Quote