Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(09-14-2021, 11:10 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Any insight as to why highly rated OL Dontae Lucas is suddenly no longer with the team?

Nope.....but the Noles news is all bad news....

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2021, 11:10 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Any insight as to why highly rated OL Dontae Lucas is suddenly no longer with the team?

Cuz they suck really bad.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2021, 08:28 PM)Wyche Wrote: Nope.....but the Noles news is all bad news....

After the 0-4 start, the boys are finally showing a few signs of life.

Reply/Quote
Neon Deion, poaching from his alma mater..

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/travis-hunter-the-no-1-recruit-in-the-country-just-flipped-from-fsu-to-jackson-state/ar-AARQGIb?ocid=msedgntp

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
What the heck happened to this thread? 'noles ranked and on a 4 game win streak and there's been pretty much nothing since covid??

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 01:18 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: What the heck happened to this thread? 'noles ranked and on a 4 game win streak and there's been pretty much nothing since covid??

Well, I haven't seen yojimbo on here since then. I think he was the only other Noles fan on here, lol. But yes, this year reminded me of the Bengals season last year. I expected improvement, but not as much as we got. Going bowling for the first time in several years, finished in the top 15 with a chance for ten wins. I had a lot of fun watching this season. It has been a while.... Wink

Reply/Quote
Nice bowl win tonight. Still got some climbing to do, but we're out of the valley. There's a lot to build on for this team. Travis will be back, and there wasn't single opt out on the team. Not even kids headed to the draft. Reminds me a lot of the culture being built with the Bengals. Norvell has done a great job turning things around after people wanting him canned after two years. Sound familiar? Anyway, Go Noles!

Reply/Quote