Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
0-1-1
(09-17-2018, 09:56 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Porter was as much a Bengal as he was a Steeler when he assaulted Jones. He was a Dolphin at that time. 

On a side note, our high school just played Porters kids hs team last Friday night. Porter was there looking pissed off because our boys unexpectedly hung with them for 3 quarters and looked to be poised to pull off an upset. 

But his kid..... Rolleyes 
Good player but massive shit talker. Massive. Taunting our kids on the sideline all night long. Refs should have warned him but Im sure they know who he is so he got away with it. He learned well from daddy. 

Oh, and I've never heard any connection between Vick and Ben and their punishments. Thats a first. 

Yeah, I'm aware Porter had signed with the fins.  The fact that he only got 4 games and the Steelers brought him back as a coach is mind boggling to me, though.  

Sorry you guys had to go through that.

Goodell is all about perception.  Rice got a slap on the wrist because the NFL thought they could sweep the video under the rug, for example.  Lots of people were screaming for Ben to be suspended and claiming there was a double standard due to Vick.  The only other possible explanation is that Goodell thought Ben was guilty and deserved to be punished after reviewing the facts of each case.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2018, 06:02 PM)McC Wrote: I've been to Pittsburgh.  Spent a week there one night.  And it's WAAAAAY more 'Tucky than Cincinnati ever thought of being.   At least we don't border ***** New Jersey.

So you were in Philadelphia then.

Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
I will be taking no further questions at this time.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2018, 06:16 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Your memory is selective. 

Long before Burfict was the NFLs whipping boy it was James Harrison, who at one point received 4 "random" piss tests over a 7 month period, and $175,000 in fines in one season. He was also suspended one game the next year.

https://steelerswire.usatoday.com/2016/08/18/james-harrison-roger-goodell-fines-history-suspension-al-jazeera-peds-timeline-everything/

Goodell also suspended Ben Roethlisberger 6 games based on an accusation. BR was never arrested or charged. Unprecedented. His punishment was way more severe than Ray Rice who was caught on video smacking his ***** up. Also way more severe than Ms Pac Mac when he was caught on video ***** slapping a woman at a bar (no fine, no suspension) after his posse shot up a strip club.

Also the Steelers were the ONLY team vote against the current CBA because it gave Goodell too much power. 

Plenty of evidence that there isn't a love fest between Rooney and Rog. 

Meh, Harrison called him out publicly.....of course he was gonna draw the ire of Rog.

Selective?

"Goodell’s election to succeed Paul Tagliabue, who is retiring after nearly 17 years, completes a remarkable 24-year rise from intern at the league office, Goodell’s first football job, and turns the league over to a new generation of leadership. When Dan Rooney, the Steelers’ owner and co-chairman of the league’s selection committee, went to the hotel room to tell Goodell, 47, that he had been chosen, Goodell embraced the 74-year-old Rooney.

In a speech to the owners in support of Goodell’s candidacy, Rooney had said that he was looking for the best commissioner and he had no doubt it was Goodell."

“I don’t think there are any figures more important than Dan Rooney over the years,” NFL commissioner Roger Goodell told the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette Friday from his family vacation in Europe. “His influence on the game, which of course is reflected in his Hall of Fame election, but he stands tall among all of them. His influence in taking on very difficult challenges, especially during difficult periods in labor relations; he was a trusted and an important figure during that time.”

“I can’t think of anyone I was closer to in the NFL, by far,” Goodell said. “I just admired him on every single level.

“He was a friend, a mentor, almost a father-like figure for so many years, well before I became commissioner. We would speak almost every day about the league, about different issues, the history of the game, the importance of things, what made the league successful.
“I never really thought about it at the time, but he was really preparing me, preparing me to help make decisions, on the knowledge of the league. He was not only historical in a sense of what he knew and what he had been through, but what was important being successful going forward.”

I mean.....he never hugged Mikey Ninja

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2018, 05:59 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: They better shore up that shitty D or else Pitt is gonna give up more points than anyone else in the central this year.  42 on your home turf today, 21 last week to the lowly browns in a monsoon.  Not good

Ben wont survive throwing 70 passes a game...not that I care.

the central...

Damn what year is it?
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2018, 12:18 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: the central...

Damn what year is it?

Damn I hope we can take at least one from the Oilers.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
And then you have Bell jet skiing in Miami throwing up gang signs. Haha what a circus.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2018, 10:05 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: And then you have Bell jet skiing in Miami throwing up gang signs. Haha what a circus.

You know they are going to win the Super Bowl now. Star back out. Star receiver missing. 0-1-1 start. It’s the perfect setup.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2018, 10:11 PM)michaelsean Wrote: You know they are going to win the Super Bowl now. Star back out. Star receiver missing. 0-1-1 start. It’s the perfect setup.

They’ll be around at the end. They always are. Then Bortles.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2018, 10:20 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: They’ll be around at the end. They always are. Then Bortles.

Oh yeah Bortkes. The anti-Christ’s Kryptonite.

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2018, 10:05 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: And then you have Bell jet skiing in Miami throwing up gang signs. Haha what a circus.

Would you willingly swan dive into that dumpster fire?
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2018, 10:50 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Oh yeah Bortkes. The anti-Christ’s Kryptonite.

I thought Tebow was the anti-anti-Christ.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2018, 11:33 PM)Whatever Wrote: Would you willingly swan dive into that dumpster fire?

For $12m, I’d back flip into it.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2018, 11:35 PM)Whatever Wrote: I thought Tebow was the anti-anti-Christ.

Him too. Just ask Swaggin’ Ike Taylor.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2018, 05:13 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: This is not right. You should fly to NY with Brad and Lovenuts to see Goodell and expose this coverup. Don't forget your evidence. ThumbsUp

How cute, a gay reference made again as you look in the mirror.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Can the steelers catch up to the browns... this sunday?????

wow I just typed that lol..
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2018, 11:51 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Can the steelers catch up to the browns... this sunday?????

wow I just typed that lol..

I was happy to see the Browns get the first win. I wanted them to do well because then it doesn't make the Steelers tie look as bad.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2018, 02:14 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I was happy to see the Browns get the first win. I wanted them to do well because then it doesn't make the Steelers tie look as bad.

Narrator: The look remained as bad.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2018, 09:51 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: How cute, a gay reference made again as you look in the mirror.

Should he have mentioned panties instead?  " Mellow"

(11-03-2015, 02:49 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I am sure Ramon Foster has confronted Mitchell about his actions threatening to injure AJ Green on Sunday.

I am sure Foster also admonished Garvin for the cheap shot on Huber as he seems to be a guard best suited to wear panties.

I know this is a Mitchell thread, but Foster is either a phony or a wuss which is the polar opposite of Mitchell. The Mitchell hot was 100% clean as was the Burfict hit on Bell BTW

(11-08-2015, 11:58 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I suggest the Steeler's teach their star running back to run out of bounds on 3rd down short of the first down if they are fearful of being tackled legally and then hurt.  Cry 

That way not as big a celebration by an a Bengal's player maybe because it appears Steeler's fans like you wear panties and are offended when players make 3rd down stops. Smirk

(12-14-2015, 12:03 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It is all good. The Steeler's won the physical battle yesterday, but I was there and both teams delivered the entire game. I saw neither team back down. I see this escalating the next few games. I also each week in the NFL injuries hurt teams so not sure why any fan would applaud the injuries. I am not sure why Gilbert or any Steeler would want to go on social media and escalate a situation. But, the words have been recorded by both teams so let's see where it takes us in the future. I guess all Bengal's fans should applaud death threats and start making our own to sty on par with Steeler's players and their classless fans. But, they can feel free to whine about a clean hit on Bell by Burfict, I love how much it makes them look like a bunch of candies and the fans can adjust their panties now.

(12-14-2015, 12:38 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I love the tough internet talk. Of course we all know if confronted by Whittworth you would soil those panties.

(12-16-2015, 12:14 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I see you and others think Bengals fans are mad. Why would we be mad with a 2 game lead with 3 games to play? You would love to trade records right now.

The only one showing their panties in this thread is you and your fellow Steeler fans. You are all jealous Burfict plays for the Bengals and not for the Squealers. Heck most of your fan base idolizes a freaking rapist. You and your fans are just too funny trying to bash tough football players like Burfict, yet turn a blind eye to those on your own team.

(12-16-2015, 12:50 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: He celebrated making a 3rd down tackle short of a first down, but you are the guy who does not know a death threat when he reads it so understandable you out your panties on and whine about a clean 3rd down stop. Cry

(01-11-2016, 05:27 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Steeelers fans where panties and have for years. They are like the girly bully who is 6'4" tall who beats up the 5' girl, but then when a 6' girl punches her in the mouth goes into the fetal position  Cool

(01-14-2016, 01:00 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: And Walmart has panties on sale, please buy for yourself and your buddies in this forum who keep crying:
 "Burfict is too tough, he tackles our guys too hard...............whine, whine, whine...rinse and repeat Cry

(01-14-2016, 01:51 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: But Rapistberger said Burfict hit on him was clean and Harrison said Burfict hit on Brownie was clean? When are Steelers traveling to Denver? We need to know so they can know when to lock up any girl 13 or above. Big Jen will be on the loose looking o sexually assault anything wear panties, so make sure you are also nowhere near Big Jen too Vlad, we fear for your safety. Whatever

(01-16-2016, 01:00 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Any football fans who considers the Burfict hit on Bell dirty should lose their NFL fan card and should be given a set of panties to wear. As for the fines, it really is quite simple, the Bengals break the rules and they get fined severely. The Steelers break the rules, no flags and no fines over and over again. So why would anyone be surprised more punishment handed out to the Bengals. Hell Jones got 3 times the fine Porter received is a great example of the NFL bias and BS seen week after week.

(01-18-2016, 12:14 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Your panties are showing again. Burfict is in your head and in the heads of every Steeler's player.

(01-18-2016, 11:08 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Chuck Noll legacy has turned into coaches and fans wearing panties 

(01-19-2016, 11:38 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You and your fan base have been acting like little girls the past few years now. Your panties are showing daily and Noll and Cowher mentality has left the Steeler Nation. You guys are getting in touch with your feminine side and it is amusing. Whatever

(02-04-2016, 07:01 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Steelers players and their fans need to switch to panties. What a soft bunch of thugs they have become once others punched them in the mouth.

(02-18-2016, 11:04 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: William's pink hair matches her pink panties. She fits in on the New Steeler Nation wussy narrative.

(Note:  The last one came after a game where Williams dyed his hair in memory of his mother and four aunts who died of breast cancer. )  Mellow

So, anyway...you were saying something about "gay references"?  Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]
I will be taking no further questions at this time.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2018, 09:16 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Narrator: The look remained as bad.

Right now it still looks bad, but the more they win, the less bad it looks. I think people are in for a shock this year. I think the browns can get to at least 6 wins this year. Besides, everyone that knows about the Browns and Steelers, knows that the Browns and Steelers games are within 7 points or less 99% of the time since Tomlin took over.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2018, 09:50 AM)GMDino Wrote: Should he have mentioned panties instead?  " Mellow"

Smirk

What does  a guy wearing panties have to do with a gay reference? Sorry you felt the need to protect your man.

(Note:  The last one came after a game where Williams dyed his hair in memory of his mother and four aunts who died of breast cancer. )  Mellow

So, anyway...you were saying something about "gay references"?  Cool
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote