Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank god we brought Peerman back
Impact player veteran leadership. What a great solid move
[Image: BernLocksig.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 06:45 PM)BernLock Wrote: Impact player veteran leadership. What a great solid move

I agree.  Had some great plays on special teams.  Our field position would have been a lot worse without him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Lol
Reply/Quote
Honestly, it didn't matter who was brought back. One player is not going to make enough of an impact to help these guys. I understand people wanted WJ3 to get some snaps, but you know that's just not how it goes. Recently, the Bengals believe in drafting first round CBs and sitting them until almost the end of their contract. Notice I said recently. I'm sure my post will be twisted and we'll all get a history lesson of every Bengals rookie that has started or even played a single snap in their rookie season. However, my point is true and accurate.

If WJ3 would have been activated, at best he would have played some special teams. While special teams needs an overhaul at 1 very specific position, a gunner is not going to make a significant impact on how this season is going to end.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 06:45 PM)BernLock Wrote: Impact player veteran leadership. What a great solid move

^^^^
What you did here, yeah, I see it. Smirk
Reply/Quote
Hopefully they at least run a fake with him. Make it worthwhile.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
I mean idk about you guys but when I saw the Ravens WRs wide open all day long I thought to myself wow, what veteran leadership peerman is bringing to this team. He was a game changer today for sure
[Image: BernLocksig.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Did you also see Hill's knees bent back behind him and almost injuring him. Without Peerman, If he had not been able to recover that would have meant Rex with no one to spell him. Are you guys that dense?
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 08:49 PM)BernLock Wrote: I mean idk about you guys but when I saw the Ravens WRs wide open all day long I thought to myself wow, what veteran leadership peerman is bringing to this team. He was a game changer today for sure

This is getting silly.

There are plenty of legitimate things to criticize the Bengals over this year.  No need to make up stuff.  

The Bengals pass defense today only allowed 1 td, 6.5 yards per attempt, and a 84 passer rating.  And there is no reason to believe that jackson would have made any difference.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 09:11 PM)fredtoast Wrote:  And there is no reason to believe that jackson would have made any difference.

But but but....don't you remember who Dennard was going to be the savior and establish the no fly zone right off the draft????
Reply/Quote
I didn't like the WJ3 move but it didn't matter today.

The Ratbirds had to kick a bunch of long field goals.

It's not like they were throwing into the endzone every drive.

I still say they could have easily signed a FA or brought up Carson at RB which would have alleviated injury concerns.

While on a side note it sure didn't look like Chykie Brown is expected to come back.

So... CB anyone? We already have Shaw playing Safety.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
BernLock is still salty. LOL
Reply/Quote
Peerman was the right move.

But since we are playing for next year would have liked to see the kid get reps and be prepared for next season.

Peerman is an old pro and will be ready either way.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Thank Peerman we brought God back. Now the locker room is whole again.
Reply/Quote
Peermans impact and presence on this team was sorely missed. Glad he was active to help lead us to a victory... oh wait nevermind
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 11:15 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Thank Peerman we brought God back. Now the locker room is whole again.

He led the prayer circle.  And that's all that really matters.  
Reply/Quote