Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
0-16 parade
We doing a 0-16 parade if the team accomplishes this impressive record? Ninja
Reply/Quote
Only a handful of teams have managed to go Un-un-defeated...so why not?

Instead of floats we can just take some middle-schooler's attempt at a pinata and throw it on top of a shopping cart, we'll call that a float.

Instead of a marching band we'll just hand out dollar store kazoos to random people on the street and ask them to play.

Instead of expecting people to line the streets to cheer on the accomplishment, the fine folks of the Cincinnati area can line the streets to throw garbage, rotten fruits and vegetables, and anything else they can find at Mike and Zac as they wave to the crowd.

To top it all off, borrow from WKRP and hold a Turkey Drop directly over the parade route so everyone involved in the Bengals operation can be assaulted with living turkeys approaching terminal velocity. 

Now that I think about it...I'd watch that parade, and I hate parades.
Reply/Quote
If we put a parade together it has to be the biggest half asses parade with a crap load of people. If we do one I will make the 3 hour drive down for sure. I may even create a MB clown outfit to stroll around in. Just hope I would get linched if I looked to much like him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 07:33 PM)Ravage Wrote: Only a handful of teams have managed to go Un-un-defeated...so why not?

Instead of floats we can just take some middle-schooler's attempt at a pinata and throw it on top of a shopping cart, we'll call that a float.

Instead of a marching band we'll just hand out dollar store kazoos to random people on the street and ask them to play.

Instead of expecting people to line the streets to cheer on the accomplishment, the fine folks of the Cincinnati area can line the streets to throw garbage, rotten fruits and vegetables, and anything else they can find at Mike and Zac as they wave to the crowd.

To top it all off, borrow from WKRP and hold a Turkey Drop directly over the parade route so everyone involved in the Bengals operation can be assaulted with living turkeys approaching terminal velocity. 

Now that I think about it...I'd watch that parade, and I hate parades.

Look up in the sky, what is that? “It’s Les Nessman”.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 05:46 PM)Trademark Wrote: We doing a 0-16 parade if the team accomplishes this impressive record? Ninja

you don't live in cleveland
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2019, 01:10 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: you don't live in cleveland

I wish!  Even they can get a win. Sarcasm
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 05:46 PM)Trademark Wrote: We doing a 0-16 parade if the team accomplishes this impressive record? Ninja

I think this parade would be fitting to the Bengals record this season!

Bengals 0-16 Parade
Reply/Quote
If the Bengals go 0-16 there should not be any kind of parade or any other recognition. Instead fans should show their disinterest in Mike Brown and his management by not really acknowledging it. Fans should just shrug their shoulders as if not surprised at all and leave it at that. Don't give Mike and his band of clowns the attention.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote