Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
0-3 here we come
Next week we face the bad man Aaron Rodgers, if we couldn't beat a broken down Texans team. I expect a massacre next week...This season is already over. There's always next year right? What a way to celebrate 50 years.
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
That's why they had to have this game tonight. 0-3 teams don't go to the playoffs. They can't beat a rookie QB with half his team out due to injury on their freaking home field? time to blow this ***** up and draft a QB with their top 5 pick.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 01:30 AM)Trademark Wrote: Next week we face the bad man Aaron Rodgers, if we couldn't beat a broke down Texans team. I expect a massacre next week...This season is already over. There's always next year right? What a way to celebrate 50 years.

Right on! I'm seriously considering cancelling my Sunday Ticket. 

2 football games , 8 quarters of football 0 touchdowns.  Pathetic. Someone's head needs to roll and it better be Zampese or Marvin.

I'd also put Guenther on a short leash. 
Reply/Quote
We go 0-3 next week, but where from there is the question. Let's just get crazy here and say MB blows up the whole thing and fires Lewis?

Think AJM gets a shot just to see what he can do, since he's on his last year of his contract? Maybe a new OC? Frankly, I didn't think the o. line played that bad considering....
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
Sam Darnold or Rosen
Reply/Quote
I don't know. Rogers seems to typically struggle with our pass rush for some reason. It's like he won't stand still in the pocket and that allows our players to get to him. I think we lose, but this could be one of those fluke-type wins.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 01:34 AM)Lionel Hutz Wrote: That's why they had to have this game tonight. 0-3 teams don't go to the playoffs. They can't beat a rookie QB with half his team out due to injury on their freaking home field? time to blow this ***** up and draft a QB with their top 5 pick.

Here is a better idea. New HC, OC, OL coach. Let eifert go(you don't use him anyway) go sign 1-2 FA OL, and draft 3 OL with your top 3/4 picks. He'll trade Andy or AJ for another pick for another top prospect. I promise you a different bengals team. This team is too damn talented to rebuild with a new qb.
Reply/Quote
**** it. Just tank. Mike Brown couldn't pony up the money to pay Whit. Mike Brown couldn't be bothered to fire P.A. Mike Brown deserves to be embarrassed and exposed as the silver spooned talentless dousche that he is. 
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 01:41 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: Here is a better idea.  New HC, OC, OL coach.  Let eifert go(you don't use him anyway) go sign 1-2 FA OL, and draft 3 OL with your top 3/4 picks.  He'll trade Andy or AJ for another pick for another top prospect.  I promise you a different bengals team.  This team is too damn talented to rebuild with a new qb.

Sounds great. But for right right now lets just bench Dalton and put AJM in to save face.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 01:46 AM)Fresno B Wrote: Sounds great. But for right right now lets just bench Dalton and put AJM in to save face.

That's not saving face.

Fire marvin, promote guenther. Move haslett to D.C.

Fire zampese or Alexander whoever is more at fault... I'd assume zampese. Hire me, or anyone to be OC, bc we can't be worse.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 01:49 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: That's not saving face.

Fire marvin, promote guenther. Move haslett to D.C.

Fire zampese or Alexander whoever is more at fault... I'd assume zampese.  Hire me, or anyone to be OC, bc we can't be worse.

We've had plenty of coaching changes (besides Marv) the last 7 years. You guys bi***** about every single one. Its time for a change at QB.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 01:54 AM)Fresno B Wrote: We've had plenty of coaching changes (besides Marv) the last 7 years. You guys bi***** about every single one. Its time for a change at QB.

We have only hired from within when losing our HEAD COACH QUALITY coordinators. Without HEAD COACH QUALITY coordinators Marvin is terrible.

Bad OL make a bad qb, it's that simple, it's too easily to blame dalton. Hell russel Wilson doesn't do much better and he may have a better line... you think a rookie qb will come in and be better than dalton, Wilson, manning?

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/football/ct-nfl-offensive-line-crisis-20170913-story.html

A lack of offensive production isn't an inherent problem. The problem is the nature of how offenses have bogged down. It is one thing for a stout defense to thwart passable offensive execution. It is another when defensive lines are shoving offensive linemen five yards into the backfield and ruining any semblance of offensive play design. It makes games painful to watch - it stops looking like football and starts looking like survival. In too many games, possessions unfolded as spasms of panic capped with a punt.

"The overall product itself is not of the quality I'm used to seeing, that I grew up watching," Seattle wide receiver Doug Baldwin said in an interview on SiriusXM. "As far as a solution, I have no idea. I'm interested to see what happens, because I do believe a quality drop-off has happened."

The marquee games Sunday were Packers-Seahawks and Cowboys-Giants. In both, an inept offensive line prevented any attempt to commit football. Russell Wilson ran for his life behind Seattle's overwhelmed blockers, and Eli Manning chucked desperate, short passes behind a blue-and-gray sieve.

Atrocious offensive line play, in many ways, harms the viewing experience more than terrible quarterback play. A cruddy quarterback behind an adequate line will make bad decisions and poor throws and fail to score points, but those mistakes occur within the flow of an otherwise pleasant game. An adequate quarterback behind a horrible line doesn't even have the chance to initiate what fans would recognize as football. He's just engulfed by chaos.

The Seahawks were not alone. According to Pro Football Focus, 10 teams received a positive grade on passing blocking and 11 were above zero in run blocking. In game after game, an offensive line gave its offense no chance.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 01:30 AM)Trademark Wrote: Next week we face the bad man Aaron Rodgers, if we couldn't beat a broken down Texans team. I expect a massacre next week...This season is already over. There's always next year right? What a way to celebrate 50 years.

0-16 here we come. If we can't beat that Texans team in our house we can't beat anyone.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 02:43 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: 0-16 here we come. If we can't beat that Texans team in our house we can't beat anyone.

They might be able to beat the Colts. Maybe...

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 01:34 AM)Lionel Hutz Wrote: That's why they had to have this game tonight. 0-3 teams don't go to the playoffs.  They can't beat a rookie QB with half his team out due to injury on their freaking home field? time to blow this ***** up and draft a QB with their top 5 pick.

Drafting a QB means nothing if we have the same coaches.
Reply/Quote
Our defense hasn't allowed over 300 yards total offense in both games which is crazy considering how bad our offense has been and how long they've been on field plus Geno looks unstoppable so it's not all negative out secondary looks good too plus Tez isn't even back yet. I say we enjoy the season for what it is hope dalton gets better and look forward to a coaching change next year
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 02:51 AM)TSwigZ Wrote: Our defense hasn't allowed over 300 yards total offense in both games which is crazy considering how bad our offense has been and how long they've been on field plus Geno looks unstoppable so it's not all negative out secondary looks good too plus Tez isn't even back yet. I say we enjoy the season for what it is hope dalton gets better and look forward to a coaching change next year

I think besides a few passes, Dalton wasn't the issue. Tonight lays on Zampese, and his inability to call an effective game...the issues this season, span back to last season too. I just think our offensive line has regressed to the point where Zampese can no longer call a game anymore.

Dalton made plenty of plays tonight to win, including a touchdown that was called back. 

Our defense looks legit though. I'd say definitely Top 10...and that's without Burfict.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote