Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
0-5 within the division let that sink in!
Since 2002, no team starting 0-5 in the division has made the playoffs. Gotta win division games.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
Said it before, but look at what happened to the Rams. Super Bowl appearance. Looked so good, their QB coach even got a HC job. They disappeared. Later ended up winning the Super Bowl, beating us. I'll take a crap year to get into the Super Bowl. Throw away Brady teams, this happens a good bit.

After all the garbage of this year, still technically "in the hunt." Look at the team. Which position can we not see possibly getting next year, aside from those we know we will get rid of? Season sucked/sucks. No doubt. I can write this season off without worrying too much about next year.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2023, 12:49 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: 0-5, and not a single one with a healthy Joe Burrow.

Can't take much away from it this year.

This team has many deficiencies on both sides of the ball. These gaps are in areas where the AFC North teams are the strongest. I find it ironically funny that we think Burrow will magically make this team AFC contenders again. In hindsight, not signing Bates was a dumbass move. Equivalent to letting Whitworth walk and not signing him. This front office has no clue on what strengths exists to win. They focus way too much on WR/ QB / RB and consider all f the other positions less important.

This team is in a downward spiral and they need to be aggressive this offense. They need to get the correct players and no more players like Nick Scott.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote