Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1-0-0 Wow!
1 punt, 0 turnovers, 1 offensive penalty. What discipline
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 12:29 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: 1 punt, 0 turnovers, 0 penalties. What discipline

Zero penalties?  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 12:29 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: 1 punt, 0 turnovers, 0 penalties. What discipline

The Bengals had six penalties called on them. 
Reply/Quote

Pretty sure that the Bengals had some penalties called on them. The holding on Williams and the UC on Chase really sticks out.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
My mistake was listening to the Athletic podcast. Was their no offensive penalties? Maybe heard it wrong. Didn’t Williams have one? Maybe 1 offensive penalty
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Six penalties for 65 yards.. Check the game box score on the main page of the mother ship..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 12:37 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: My mistake was listening to the Athletic podcast. Was their no offensive penalties? Maybe heard it wrong. Didn’t Williams have one? Maybe 1 offensive penalty

The Bengals had five penalties on offense. 

Williams had two (holding, ineligible downfield)
Karras (holding)
Chase (OPI, Taunting)
Reply/Quote