Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1-15-1
(09-22-2021, 03:10 PM)ochocincos Wrote: If Taylor was just the OC, I'd agree midseason, which is also why I think he could be forced to give up playcalling duties.
But the last time the Bengals fired a HC midseason was Dave Shula 25 years ago.
And Shula had a better record than Taylor.

which means... Its possible lol.   
Reply/Quote
When you have a team that can't win on the road and can't beat its own division that is coaching pure and simple. The Bengals get outcoached on gameday constantly. Add in Zac being the offensive head with his defective game plans and play designs and you can see why this is.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2021, 03:16 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: which means... Its possible lol.   

Impossible? No.
Improbable? Yes.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2021, 02:10 PM)Tlawsonmariat82 Wrote: Zac Taylor should've never been hired his resume wasn't anything special to begin with..probably one of the most under qualified hires in recent history..

No wonder no one wanted to work for him. It was embarrasing to find a DC.   Lou gets a cookie for stepping up to the plate, but his  image may be tarnished too.
Reply/Quote
On the bright side, this means he's 6-11 at home.

Just trying to stay positive, here.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2021, 03:32 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: On the bright side, this means he's 6-11 at home.

[Image: QQJGCeYsTKgs.gif]

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Watch him luck into a playoff victory this year. Get a long term extension and never reach playoffs again.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2021, 03:30 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: No wonder no one wanted to work for him. It was embarrasing to find a DC.   Lou gets a cookie for stepping up to the plate, but his  image may be tarnished too.

My how the turns have tabled...wasn't too long ago when a defense of ZT was that he was dealing with a bum DC in Sweet Lou.  I dont see the point in firing ZT, but I don't see the point in keeping him, either.

We need to stop hiring people we would be elated to see the Steelers hire.

(09-22-2021, 03:32 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: On the bright side, this means he's 6-11 at home.

Yeah, but all those losses came before Mike Brown's great great great granddaughter put a throne in the stadium so they don't count.
Reply/Quote
If ZT loses the next 2 games he should be fired
No if.ands or buts.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2021, 03:51 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Yeah, but all those losses came before Mike Brown's great great great granddaughter put a throne in the stadium so they don't count.

they installed new toliets?
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2021, 02:53 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I think he only has the one win over pitt in the Finley game.

*Xeno is correct, he also has 1 win against the Browns with Dalton to close out his first season.

I was kinda joking. He's got that one, and one against the Browns in 2019....O'fer with Baltimore. That's grounds for termination in my book too.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I just can't get over his empty set offense that's clearly a liability and his unwillingness to scrap it..
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2021, 04:46 PM)Tlawsonmariat82 Wrote: I just can't get over his empty set offense that's clearly a liability and his unwillingness to scrap it..

It erks the hell out of me every time I see it..
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2021, 04:46 PM)Tlawsonmariat82 Wrote: I just can't get over his empty set offense that's clearly a liability and his unwillingness to scrap it..

If Taylor isn't careful he could be dealing with the empty SEAT offense, as in people won't come to the games  Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2021, 03:51 PM)Nately120 Wrote: My how the turns have tabled...wasn't too long ago when a defense of ZT was that he was dealing with a bum DC in Sweet Lou.  I dont see the point in firing ZT, but I don't see the point in keeping him, either.

We need to stop hiring people we would be elated to see the Steelers hire.

Yeah, but all those losses came before Mike Brown's great great great granddaughter put a throne in the stadium so they don't count.

One coach got better... The other tried to do to much and sank
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2021, 02:10 PM)Tlawsonmariat82 Wrote: Zac Taylor should've never been hired his resume wasn't anything special to begin with..probably one of the most under qualified hires in recent history..

I'm still trying to figure out why he got more than 2 years on his contract. 
Reply/Quote
There was a poll and there were a number of people saying he should have gotten this year. He is now 1-1 and that's the best win percentage he has ever had. So those same people likely are still behind him.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2021, 04:14 PM)impactplaya Wrote: If ZT loses the next 2 games he should be fired
No if.ands or buts.

Yes if we lose to the Steelers and turn around and lose to the Jags at home he needs to be fired. Also it will be a very very long season the rest of the way.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2021, 05:04 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Yes if we lose to the Steelers and turn around and lose to the Jags at home he needs to be fired. Also it will be a very very long season the rest of the way.

That would be just crazy if they lose to the Jaguars, who have dropped 17 straight, soon to be 18 after the Cardinals game this weekend.

If we get blown out by the Steelers, I think it sets the stage for the ZT's departure.  There's no reason we shouldn't play a good game against them unless he calls another terrible game like last week.  
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
We can ***** all we want, but we know he's not going to go anywhere.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote