Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1-2-1
Philly 1st place in NFC East with 1 win. Holy shit that division is terrible. Lol
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
After tomorrow night, the Bengals will have a better record than 12 other teams in the NFL.

Falcons
Broncos
Jets
Jags
Cowboys
Lions
Vikings
Texans
Dolphins
Chargers
Football Team
Giants

All the above are either 1-3 or 0-4.

It doesn’t mean a whole lot, but I found it interesting.
Reply/Quote
We could be Falcons fans who had expectations or Texans fans with a dumb coach that ruined the team.
Reply/Quote
I can’t believe the Texans are 0-4. Bill O’Brien is hands down the worst GM in the league.

Reply/Quote
The Bengals are 1-2-1 and in last place while the Eagles are now 1-2-1 and in first place.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2020, 12:47 AM)ElkValleyBengal Wrote: The Bengals are 1-2-1 and in last place while the Eagles are now 1-2-1 and in first place.

Playing in the AFC North has killed us for years.

Reply/Quote
(10-05-2020, 12:47 AM)ElkValleyBengal Wrote: The Bengals are 1-2-1 and in last place while the Eagles are now 1-2-1 and in first place.

The good ol NFCE where an 8-8 record gets you a home playoff game lol
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2020, 12:51 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: The good ol NFCE where an 8-8 record gets you a home playoff game lol

Hell it might only take 7 this year.

Reply/Quote
(10-05-2020, 12:51 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: The good ol NFCE where an 8-8 record gets you a home playoff game lol

Ha.  Maybe 7-8-1 this year.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2020, 12:45 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I can’t believe the Texans are 0-4. Bill O’Brien is hands down the worst GM in the league.

I'm really interested in seeing the Texans coaching search during the offseason. You've got an up and coming star with Watson, but then you also have a lack of draft picks and a bad cap situation. There's a possibility they will have to release JJ Watt solely for cap purposes.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2020, 12:58 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I'm really interested in seeing the Texans coaching search during the offseason. You've got an up and coming star with Watson, but then you also have a lack of draft picks and a bad cap situation. There's a possibility they will have to release JJ Watt solely for cap purposes.

I think we'll get a better idea of how good Watson is without Hopkins around.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2020, 01:00 AM)ElkValleyBengal Wrote: I think we'll get a better idea of how good Watson is without Hopkins around.

Watson is a stud. He’ll be fine.

Reply/Quote
And we tied them.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2020, 01:19 AM)willieFANderson Wrote: And we lost to them.

wut

Reply/Quote
(10-05-2020, 12:45 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I can’t believe the Texans are 0-4. Bill O’Brien is hands down the worst GM in the league.

If you're the HC and the GM, you get all the credit for success.  But if you fail, you have nobody else to blame it on.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Don't say that, Tobin will call him up once he is fired and make him assistant to player personal here in Cincinnati.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-05-2020, 12:43 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: After tomorrow night, the Bengals will have a better record than 12 other teams in the NFL.

Falcons
Broncos
Jets
Jags
Cowboys
Lions
Vikings
Texans
Dolphins
Chargers
Football Team
Giants

All the above are either 1-3 or 0-4.

It doesn’t mean a whole lot, but I found it interesting.

Mike McCarthy without A-Aron is looking like a turd of a coach.

Not sure what he has against running the ball, especially when you have possibly the best back in the league.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-05-2020, 05:12 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Mike McCarthy without A-Aron is looking like a turd of a coach.

Not sure what he has against running the ball, especially when you have possibly the best back in the league.

Honestly those last couple of years he looked like a turd there too. That was such a boring ass hire I thought. Especially coming off one of the most mediocre coaches they hung on to for way too long.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2020, 12:44 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: We could be Falcons fans who had expectations or Texans fans with a dumb coach that ruined the team.

We've been both of those, several times over..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I guess a couple threads got merged? Cause I certainly don’t remember starting this one. And I only had 2 glasses of wine last night...lol

Reply/Quote