Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mel kiper says its Sewell
(04-15-2021, 02:45 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Some things to note about who was available for OL and WR in Rd 2:
WR - Marshall, Elijah Moore, Bateman, and Toney were all gone by 38.
OL - Dickerson, Humphrey, Cosmi, Radunz, Eichenberg, and Leatherwood were available

I feel that Chase and one of the available OL is better than Sewell and Dyami Brown. I like Brown, but not at 38. I feel he's a 3rd rounder.

Feel the same and this all but makes Chase the pick with Kiper saying this lol

(04-15-2021, 02:54 PM)Au165 Wrote: I would go Chase > OL > trade back into the 2nd for another one of that next tier of OL. I think a high-end double-dip in the second on OL offers us a better chance of success just because we know we need multiple guys long term and that group available in the 2nd is still very high quality. 

Sounds great to me. Chase, Eichenberg, trade up right in front of the Steelers and take Meinerz. Ninja
Reply/Quote
Draft boards sure seem to be trending Sewell ..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2021, 03:34 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote:  trade up right in front of the Steelers and take Meinerz. Ninja

Yes! And gloat about it.  That is key, the gloating.

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
(04-16-2021, 07:43 PM)Burma Wrote: Yes! And gloat about it.  That is key, the gloating.

Yes and the onslaught begins. Cool
Reply/Quote