Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man Arrested for Reportedly Vandalizing His Own Truck with #BlackLivesMatter Message
http://www.mediaite.com/online/man-arrested-for-reportedly-vandalizing-his-own-truck-with-blacklivesmatter-message/

Quote:A Texas man was arrested by police after reportedly vandalizing his own truck and then blaming it on anti-police protesters.

Scott Lattin, a disabled veteran, told Fox 4 last week that his truck was vandalized by people angry at his “Police Lives Matter” message. Some of it was profane, and one of the vandalized messages read “Black Lives Matter.” His family said about $5000 of damage was done, and there was a GoFundMe page for them that people gave to.

Well, after investigating the matter, Whitney police ended up arresting Lattin because he reportedly vandalized the truck himself.

The police chief said there were discrepancies in the story and called the charge “very disturbing.”

A reporter asked Lattin, as police arrested him, if he did vandalize the truck. He denied it, though the police affidavit says he admitted to damaging the inside of his truck for insurance purposes.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(09-20-2015, 06:17 PM)GMDino Wrote: http://www.mediaite.com/online/man-arrested-for-reportedly-vandalizing-his-own-truck-with-blacklivesmatter-message/

[Image: 54500502.jpg]
give him credit for a unique/creative approach to fraud.
Was he involved in a high speed pursuit?
(09-20-2015, 09:16 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Was he involved in a high speed pursuit?

Rolleyes
(09-20-2015, 09:18 PM)GMDino Wrote: Rolleyes

Well said, no legitimate response can be generated.   Rolleyes
(09-20-2015, 09:38 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Well said, no legitimate response can be generated.   Rolleyes

Actually the correct answer is no he was not.

But if you feel like being, whatever it is you are being, please...feel free.

Rock On
(09-20-2015, 09:47 PM)GMDino Wrote: Actually the correct answer is no he was not.

But if you feel like being, whatever it is you are being, please...feel free.

Rock On

Was he involved in a high speed pursuit?
(09-20-2015, 09:48 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Was he involved in a high speed pursuit?

Oddly enough he was not and yet he was still arrested.   Tongue
He should say he was identifying as a black man while he decorated his truck.
(09-22-2015, 11:47 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: He should say he was identifying as a black man while he decorated his truck.

Why?  He wasn't arrested for vandalizing his own truck.  Just like no one is pursued at high speeds for a broken tail light.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(09-22-2015, 11:47 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: He should say he was identifying as a black man while he decorated his truck.

Sounds like a good way to get shot.

Ok, after reading the story it reminds me of that woman from Texas who scrathed a "B" in her head and claimed Obama-lovin' black savages held her down and did it, or when Morton Downey Jr. drew a swastika on his face and claimed some skinheads jumped him and did it. Best part? BOTH of them had the image drawn/scratched on them backwards! Nice.

I'm going to punch myself and write "Steelers RULE" on my face and set up a gofundme account and hope Bengals fans start sending me money!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(09-23-2015, 02:01 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Sounds like a good way to get shot.

Ok, after reading the story it reminds me of that woman from Texas who scrathed a "B" in her head and claimed Obama-lovin' black savages held her down and did it, or when Morton Downey Jr. drew a swastika on his face and claimed some skinheads jumped him and did it.  Best part?  BOTH of them had the image drawn/scratched on them backwards!  Nice.

I'm going to punch myself and write "Steelers RULE" on my face and set up a gofundme account and hope Bengals fans start sending me money!

This is brilliant.
Perhaps you could add a youtube video of a limping dog, saying they kicked it too ?
Tell them you want to raise enough money to supply a Bengal Militia to tiger-stripe Ben's house.
Ninja
(09-23-2015, 03:25 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: This is brilliant.
Perhaps you could add a youtube video of a limping dog, saying they kicked it too ?
Tell them you want to raise enough money to supply a Bengal Militia to tiger-stripe Ben's house.
Ninja

I'd probably be better off if I claimed to be a Patriots fan who was jumped by a gang of Jets/Steelers/Cowboys/Packers fans that forcibly stuck a pump nozzle in my rectum and inflated me to an uncomfortable PSI.  They then held me down and wrote "PATRIOTS SUCK" in my handwriting backwards across my face and then told me that I wasn't allowed to be whatever religion you, the donor, are!

HELP!! GIVE ME MONEY!!!!
(09-23-2015, 03:31 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'd probably be better off if I claimed to be a Patriots fan who was jumped by a gang of Jets/Steelers/Cowboys/Packers fans that forcibly stuck a pump nozzle in my rectum and inflated me to an uncomfortable PSI.  They then held me down and wrote "PATRIOTS SUCK" in my handwriting backwards across my face and then told me that I wasn't allowed to be whatever religion you, the donor, are!

HELP!! GIVE ME MONEY!!!!

Dear God, you're more demented than I am.
LOL
(09-23-2015, 03:41 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Dear God, you're more demented than I am.
LOL

Why because I own a Patriots jersey?  Its a Corey Dillion one, so meh.
(09-20-2015, 09:53 PM)GMDino Wrote: Oddly enough he was not and yet he was still arrested.   Tongue

Rep.