Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1-6 is very serious
Save the drama for yo mama!
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2016, 06:12 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: They've been to the playoffs 5 straight years, they actually are a pretty good team. Yes, they are having issues with a no OC and a lot of new position coaches, but it seems a little premature to call it 1-6. Focus on Thursday, then start to worry about Dallas after that.

I think the reason people are worried isn't that the team might be 3-3, it's how the team has looked so far, and like I said above, lots of new coaches and new players and new things to iron out, but to watch the o-line play is terrifying. 3-3 and playing well just losing to good teams, isn't the same as 3-3 and holy hell there is holes everywhere. It's early, but things do need to start trending differently quickly.

Denny is that you? 

Seriously, banning people for their opinions or post that aren't liked is just childish. If we start banning people for talking down about the team or having opinions that we dislike, might need to close the smack forum down.

You apparently are unaware of the ridiculousness he puLled both here and on the mothership:

This is now the 4th time he's threatened to jump ship and cheer for the Vikings. After a while, it's gets tired and he's either completely trolling (Against TOS) or he's an attention *****.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2016, 07:09 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: You apparently are unaware of the ridiculousness he puLled both here and on the mothership:

This is now the 4th time he's threatened to jump ship and cheer for the Vikings. After a while, it's gets tired and he's either completely trolling (Against TOS) or he's an attention *****.

Haha the first time was legit..and i almost did. Vikings are great and i have a lot of respect for Zimmer. I think we all do.

This would be the 2nd time i mentioned anything. This is frustration.

But according to you, users should be banned for frustration and thinking differently than you. Not sure where your problem with me started but its all good. I hope you have have a great week, as well as everyone else here and i hope the Bengals win. 

You still have to be a realist and not a homer. Bengals are what they are. They definitely look like a middle of the road team. 

Ill say it now, Guenther is riding the coattails of Zimmer. I wish it wasnt this way........but look at the bigger picture. The Bengals have lost to Miami and Cleveland on Thursday night games when they were supposed to clearly win. Now with Gase calling out his team and telling them they will lose their jobs if they dont perform or play their butts off.....its gonna be different that this board thinks. 

Again. All opinion. Sorry if i love Zimmer Truck. Ive been a Bengals fan since ive been born. Its like Stockholm Syndrome...Been with them so long through the hate and you end up loving the hell out of them. 31 years.

EDIT: glad you remember me Kisses. Berzerker says hi!
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2016, 06:12 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: They've been to the playoffs 5 straight years, they actually are a pretty good team. Yes, they are having issues with a no OC and a lot of new position coaches, but it seems a little premature to call it 1-6. Focus on Thursday, then start to worry about Dallas after that.

I think the reason people are worried isn't that the team might be 3-3, it's how the team has looked so far, and like I said above, lots of new coaches and new players and new things to iron out, but to watch the o-line play is terrifying. 3-3 and playing well just losing to good teams, isn't the same as 3-3 and holy hell there is holes everywhere. It's early, but things do need to start trending differently quickly.

Denny is that you? 

Seriously, banning people for their opinions or post that aren't liked is just childish. If we start banning people for talking down about the team or having opinions that we dislike, might need to close the smack forum down.

That's what liberal progressives do. They do not want to discuss a difference of opinion. They want your opinion to not exist!  
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2016, 11:16 PM)Derrick Wrote: That's what liberal progressives do. They do not want to discuss a difference of opinion. They want your opinion to not exist!  

http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-P-n-R-Discussion
Reply/Quote
This is still a really good team. New OCs normally have some growing pains with them, and a new OC with no experience is defiantly going to have growing pains. I didn't expect us to lose to the Broncos, but I knew it was going to be close. I think people should give Zampese at least a few games with Eifert back before saying our offense is going to suck.

A big problem with our offensive game plan has beenbus trying to use Uzoma like he's Eifert when he's clearly not. I think this offense will start rolling here soon. I'm hoping that it will be fixed by the Patriots game, but idk.

The defense really hasn't been that bad. Our secondary played well the first two games, but played poorly in the Broncos game in the 2nd half. I think our secondary will be fine. I think that was just a "fluke" that they played that bad (or at least I hope). The run defense has been bad the first two games, but played well the 3rd. I think with Burfict back we have a good run defense.

I'm not going to panic with this team unless we continue to look bad with both Eifert and Burfict back, which I don't think will happen. I still think we go 11-5 or 12-4 this year. We just had most of our hard games in the first 6 games (If I had to bet we go 3-3). The last 10 I think we only lose about 2 games. Especially when our win/loss record is extremely good the last 8 games of the season. Last year was the only year we sputtered in the end (we had a backup QB in to be fair).
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2016, 12:55 AM)Alleyviper13 Wrote: Miami on Thursday might squeeze a win- we won't because it's now fun to play from behind instead of get up big

Dallas- we lose Big Dik Dak ruins our defense

New England-belicheck

the bengals are not that good. I should have jumped to Zimmers Vikings when he left. But I didn't and I'm not going to. Great coach. Love him but the Bengals need to stop acting like they are better than teams
We will not lose to Miami Nervous, of course we don't play well on Thursday nights Nervous Then there is Cameron Wake Nervous Nahh we wont lose to Miami.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2016, 12:05 AM)bengaltruth Wrote: We will not lose to Miami Nervous, of course we don't play well on Thursday nights Nervous Then there is Cameron Wake Nervous Nahh we wont lose to Miami.

Miami isn't good at all this year. They have a ton of injuries in their offense already too. 

Jarvis Landry - Dinged up
Foster - Out
Cameron - Out
Pouncy - Out

That's 4 huge offensive pieces out. Plus we get Burfict back. Their offense is going to be pooped on by our defense.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2016, 12:11 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: Miami isn't good at all this year. They have a ton of injuries in their offense already too. 

Foster - Out
Cameron - Out
Pouncy - Out

That's 4 huge offensive pieces out. Plus we get Burfict back. Their offense is going to be pooped on by our defense.

Landry will play

Foster lol they expected him to go down  Ajayi is really good but Gase has been treating him poorly since he started acting like Jeremy Hill since he was gonna start. His head is probably out of his ass in week 4
Cameron has always been booty, Bengals made him look good when he was with the Browns.
Pouncey- Your one and only piece out that affects them.

With Burfict back, hopefully the D is all good. Tannehill can throw deep though, which has been killing us since the Bengals havent been able to defend. Lol twice in to Denver...oh my LAWD! Burfict cant play all the positions
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2016, 11:13 PM)Alleyviper13 Wrote: Haha the first time was legit..and i almost did. Vikings are great and i have a lot of respect for Zimmer. I think we all do.

This would be the 2nd time i mentioned anything. This is frustration.

But according to you, users should be banned for frustration and thinking differently than you. Not sure where your problem with me started but its all good. I hope you have have a great week, as well as everyone else here and i hope the Bengals win. 

You still have to be a realist and not a homer. Bengals are what they are. They definitely look like a middle of the road team. 

Ill say it now, Guenther is riding the coattails of Zimmer. I wish it wasnt this way........but look at the bigger picture. The Bengals have lost to Miami and Cleveland on Thursday night games when they were supposed to clearly win. Now with Gase calling out his team and telling them they will lose their jobs if they dont perform or play their butts off.....its gonna be different that this board thinks. 

Again. All opinion. Sorry if i love Zimmer Truck. Ive been a Bengals fan since ive been born. Its like Stockholm Syndrome...Been with them so long through the hate and you end up loving the hell out of them. 31 years.

EDIT: glad you remember me Kisses. Berzerker says hi!

I remember twice in the mother ship and this is the second time here.

Sorry, there's a difference between being a realist and an attention ***** and you are the latter.

A realist would see that this is an awesome team with a lot going for it. Every team has holes, but we can overcome them because we have depth and good depth.

Realists don't go spouting off that we'll go 1-6, when IN REALITY, the odds are much more in favour of the Bengals being 3-3/4-2, instead of 1-6.

Also don't know what Ryan's got to do with this, that was out of left field.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2016, 11:52 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: This is still a really good team. New OCs normally have some growing pains with them, and a new OC with no experience is defiantly going to have growing pains. I didn't expect us to lose to the Broncos, but I knew it was going to be close. I think people should give Zampese at least a few games with Eifert back before saying our offense is going to suck.

A big problem with our offensive game plan has beenbus trying to use Uzoma like he's Eifert when he's clearly not. I think this offense will start rolling here soon. I'm hoping that it will be fixed by the Patriots game, but idk.

The defense really hasn't been that bad. Our secondary played well the first two games, but played poorly in the Broncos game in the 2nd half. I think our secondary will be fine. I think that was just a "fluke" that they played that bad (or at least I hope). The run defense has been bad the first two games, but played well the 3rd. I think with Burfict back we have a good run defense.

I'm not going to panic with this team unless we continue to look bad with both Eifert and Burfict back, which I don't think will happen. I still think we go 11-5 or 12-4 this year. We just had most of our hard games in the first 6 games (If I had to bet we go 3-3). The last 10 I think we only lose about 2 games. Especially when our win/loss record is extremely good the last 8 games of the season. Last year was the only year we sputtered in the end (we had a backup QB in to be fair).
I agree 100%, I have been saying to myself that we will be so much better by the end of the year than the beginning. So many new pieces in place, players and coaches. However with all the mistakes we made Sunday and with all the questionable coaching decisions, and questionable refs calls, even missing 2 of our Pro bowl players in Eifert and Burfict, we still took the Superbowl Champs to the test, 4th quarter contest. We will get stronger as the year goes on!
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2016, 03:49 AM)bengaltruth Wrote: I agree 100%, I have been saying to myself that we will be so much better by the end of the year than the beginning. So many new pieces in place, players and coaches. However with all the mistakes we made Sunday and with all the questionable coaching decisions, and questionable refs calls, even missing 2 of our Pro bowl players in Eifert and Burfict, we still took the Superbowl Champs to the test, 4th quarter contest. We will get stronger as the year goes on!

Excluding last year (since Dalton was out) we have been 17-7 in the last 8 games of the season since 2012. I truly believe that we would have been 6-2 the last 8 games of the season If Dalton was playing; 5-3 at worst. We could be 23-9 the last half of the season since 2012. This team is really underrated in the second half of the season since we can't win a playoff game (which I think will change this year).
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2016, 12:11 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: Miami isn't good at all this year. They have a ton of injuries in their offense already too. 

Foster - Out
Cameron - Out
Pouncy - Out

.....And we STILL might lose. Lol. 

THIS Bengals team is so mediocre this year. At best. 
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2016, 06:40 AM)Whacked Wrote: .....And we STILL might lose. Lol. 

THIS Bengals team is so mediocre this year. At best. 

There is a much greater chance that we embarrass the Dolphins then to lose to them. This team is a lot better than you want to give them credit for. Just because we have 1 major player out on each side of the ball and a inexperienced OC and we have a little but of early struggle against some of the best teams in the NFL doesn't mean that it will continue when we get those major pieces back and the OC get a more experience under his belt.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2016, 07:09 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: You apparently are unaware of the ridiculousness he puLled both here and on the mothership:

Fair enough, but rather than ban him...just ignore him. If it's attention someone wants, the best thing you can do is not give it to them. 

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Jump off the cliff already. Life will be easier for you that way since you can't handle 3 weeks of football
[Image: BernLocksig.jpg]
Reply/Quote