Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 down 7 to go
Packers are hiring Tennessee OC Matt LeFleur as their new HC. Which domino falls next?

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
My guess would be it will start speeding up now.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Good. Not a guy we were looking at.

Reply/Quote
And Tampa Bay is looking at Arians, right?

Seems the two teams that we are overlapping with are Denver and Arizona.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2019, 09:02 PM)Big Boss Wrote: And Tampa Bay is looking at Arians, right?

Seems the two teams that we are overlapping with are Denver and Arizona.

Which, quite frankly, Is kinda scary.

Reply/Quote
(01-07-2019, 08:40 PM)pally Wrote: Packers are hiring Tennessee OC Matt LeFleur as their new HC. Which domino falls next?

I liked Lafleur last year but his Offense wasn't very good in Tennessee this year.

Still like Bienemi the best for us cause he loves being creative and being ahead of the curve. Complete opposite of Marv. Also like Monken, Taylor, Richard as well.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2019, 09:08 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I liked Lafleur last year but his Offense wasn't very good in Tennessee this year.

Still like Bienemi the best for us cause he loves being creative and being ahead of the curve. Complete opposite of Marv. Also like Monken, Taylor, Richard as well.

That’s my list as well.

Reply/Quote
Heard Lapham on 700 on the way home saying the Bengal brass are very high on Lazor and Simmons.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2019, 09:21 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Heard Lapham on 700 on the way home saying the Bengal brass are very high on Lazor and Simmons.

That is disturbing.  Can you say empty stadium?  If they give the job to one of them, it means they wanna leave town.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-07-2019, 09:21 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Heard Lapham on 700 on the way home saying the Bengal brass are very high on Lazor and Simmons.

Oh lord. Of course they are.

Reply/Quote
(01-07-2019, 09:24 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Oh lord. Of course they are.

I don't know if I have it in me to root for a Bengal team coached by Mr. Mediocre or  Been Here Too Long.  It'll be like Marvin never left.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote

I dont want either, but if I had to choose one, it'd be simmons with Lazor not being on the team. I just get bored with Lazor, reminds me of Marvin. I dont have an explanation just favor simmons. 
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2019, 09:27 PM)McC Wrote: I don't know if I have it in me to root for a Bengal team coached by Mr. Mediocre or  Been Here Too Long.  It'll be like Marvin never left.

Let's not leave Hue out of that mix. If that happens, Merv will poolside in AZ, sipping a cocktail and laughing his ass off at us.  Miss me now, bitches?  HAHAHAHAHA!!!
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2019, 09:30 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Let's not leave Hue out of that mix.  If that happens, Merv will poolside in AZ, sipping a cocktail and laughing his ass off at us.  Miss me now, bitches?  HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Lazor built his offense around a guy who averaged 8 games a season for his career and then, when the inevitable happened, he had no answer.  He  won't make Marvin look bad by comparison, that's for sure.  Which is probably the plan all along.  Mike flipping off the fans yet again.

Reply/Quote
Lazor failed as an OC here. This is the point where most teams fire his ass. The Bengal alternative is to promote him.

Reply/Quote
After LeFleur left, Shane Waldron moved up to a coordinator position with the Rams.

I would be happy to get Waldron. In days gone by he worked for Bill Belichick.
Miss Otis regrets she's unable to lunch today.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2019, 09:29 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: I dont want either, but if I had to choose one, it'd be simmons with Lazor not being on the team. I just get bored with Lazor, reminds me of Marvin. I dont have an explanation just favor simmons. 

A lot of Lazor's offense was very vanilla, even before the injuries.
Reply/Quote
And it’s looking like Bruce arians to Tampa bay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Said it in another thread but why would we bother interviewing anyone else especially traveling around the country if they are promoting from within, they would have interviewed Lazor & Simmons then announced it within a couple of days surely
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2019, 07:31 AM)JWW1971 Wrote: Said it in another thread but why would we bother interviewing anyone else especially traveling around the country if they are promoting from within, they would have interviewed Lazor & Simmons then announced it within a couple of days surely

I’m kinda hanging my hat on this theory. Yet, you just never know with MB.

Reply/Quote