Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 seed looking obtainable.
With the Broncos defeating patriots last night and the possible loss of Gronk for a few games, shit just got real. Do we have enough of our issues worked out to get there? Patriots schedule is not real tough going forward but their key player injuries are piling up.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 09:50 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: With the Broncos defeating patriots last night and the possible loss of Gronk for a few games, shit just got real. Do we have enough of our issues worked out to get there? Patriots schedule is not real tough going forward but their key player injuries are piling up.

Personally I think our chances are better getting the 2nd seed and was rooting for the Pats (which I never do).  

Pittsburgh is the team to watch for because offensively they can score a ton of points.  I'd rather get the 2nd seed and have a home game against Denver, then take my chances getting a 2nd home AFC Championship game against Pittsburgh.  They are definitely a team that can beat the Patriots on the road.  Sadly I don't see Pitt losing anymore games - outside of the Bengals of course!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Why is this thread repeated? lol forum troubles
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote