Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9-2
That's a good record. ...Now go to Cleveland and make it 10-2......Don't let the Browns pull an upset, which happens in The Battle For Ohio. ....Still have Browns, Steelers and Ravens to play.....still have that game at Denver to play....still have that 49ers game to play, a franchise we need some payback against. ...To early to talk play-offs, these are mostly rival games.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Feel better about them taking care of business up in the Mistake on the Lake after the way they took care of business today. Gotta keep the momentum rolling with Pitt coming to town.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
The offensive line was protecting Andy and opening holes against a VERY good defense.

Now that they are back on the normal 7-day rest rotation, I am very confident that they will be able to take care of business down the stretch and earn, at the very least, the #2 seed.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Does anyone know if the 49ers game can potentially be flexed (out of primetime)?
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 09:39 PM)barkerja Wrote: Does anyone know if the 49ers game can potentially be flexed (out of primetime)?

Yes it can, and it most likely will be in favor of Texans/Colts or Broncos/Steelers due to the playoff implications involved (most likely Texans/Colts).

With that said, there is a maximum to the number of times a team can play in prime time, and I do not know how many times those teams have played in prime time this year.  That game against the 49ers I believe maxes us out, so the only way we could play another game at night (say vs. Steelers) is to flex something else into that one.
Reply/Quote
!!!!!!!.....Bengals WIN......Steelers LOSE....Great Sunday....We needed it to, because TV announces said how a Steelers win over Seattle would give Steelers a sweep over the NFC West, and Bengals didn't need that, not with losing at Arizona.  A GREAT SUNDAY as Steelers fall back even farther. Not even in wild card picture right now, as they were.  A bunch of teams moved ahead of them due to their AFC losses. Big Ben threw for almost 500 yards today, who needs to play them 3 times. Just keep them out of the play-offs. 

Wink
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 09:54 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Yes it can, and it most likely will be in favor of Texans/Colts or Broncos/Steelers due to the playoff implications involved (most likely Texans/Colts).

With that said, there is a maximum to the number of times a team can play in prime time, and I do not know how many times those teams have played in prime time this year.  That game against the 49ers I believe maxes us out, so the only way we could play another game at night (say vs. Steelers) is to flex something else into that one.

If that's the case, what about the MNF (and the last of the season!) against the Broncos? That could potentially be a huge game, fighting for the #2 seed.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 11:31 PM)barkerja Wrote: If that's the case, what about the MNF (and the last of the season!) against the Broncos? That could potentially be a huge game, fighting for the #2 seed.

Only Sunday night can be flexed...
Reply/Quote
Thumbs Up 
(11-29-2015, 11:34 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Only Sunday night can be flexed...

Gotcha. Thanks for the info!
Reply/Quote