Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 seed looking obtainable.
I definitely think we can if we play like we are capable of playing and don't have any let downs. It will be exciting to see what happens.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 08:37 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I agree.  If teams can get a little pressure on Brady, combined with the lack of receiving weapons, they could have a couple more losses coming.

Edit:  I just read an article stating that the injury to Gronkowski does not look as serious as initially thought.
Even if Gronk comesback, might be a few games before he is 100%

(11-30-2015, 12:45 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: It all comes down to beating Denver in their house.  If we do that, this team could very well go all the way.
They are all going to be tough but my gut says we have a stand out game.
(11-30-2015, 01:19 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: No game is easy in the NFL

We had fans chanting 16-0 prior to the Texans game

Browns - never easy
Steelers - swept us a year ago and never easy

49ers just took Cardinals to the wire
Ravens owe us
Broncos just proved how good they are with a back up QB at home

I have high hopes also to end well, but I never expect any win in the NFL
This is as true as it gets.
(11-30-2015, 02:40 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: If the Bengals win out and the Pats lose to the Jets, we obtain the #1 seed.

Which is very possible. The Jets almost beat the Patriots before. And with injuries to that team, it's possible.

Aim for home field advantage. Don't want to go to Mile High or Foxboro. Make them come to the Jungle.
(11-30-2015, 03:40 PM)Savagehenry54 Wrote: The giants had them beat too.
I see a decline in pats capability to be as strong going forward. that giants gsme may have been their pinnacle.
(11-30-2015, 07:54 PM)PApinhead Wrote: I definitely think we can if we play like we are capable of playing and don't have any let downs.  It will be exciting to see what happens.

I think we have a lot of exciting, heart fluttering, bp raising football left and i vouldnt be happier.

Response typed on my cell so if any mistakes? Too tired to correct.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Now that they are not undefeated, I could see the Pats losing another game or two.  Anything can happen.  The thing is, the Bengals must continue to win, and win by taking the life out of their opponents.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote