Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't believe we could wind up facing the Texans again
Don't think we'll lose to HOU again in the same year under any circumstance

Their team is bad and Watt disrespected our QB. Forget about what we as fans say about Dalton. The other players on our team love and respect Dalton as their leader. So I think we'd open up a can of whoop ass if they happened to make playoffss
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 11:49 AM)jj22 Wrote: Anyone but the Steelers. Hopefully they don't make the playoff's. I think they are the one team nobody want's to face.

I'd rather not avoid any team.  We need to win because we're the best.  We shouldn't be afraid of anyone.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 11:58 AM): Housh Wrote: Don't think we'll lose to HOU again in the same year under any circumstance

Their team is bad and Watt disrespected our QB. Forget about what we as fans say about Dalton. The other players on our team love and respect Dalton as their leader. So I think we'd open up a can of whoop ass if they happened to make playoffss

Rep!!!! WHO DEY, like I said earlier, bring them all on. I'm comfortable against pats after watching them play last night  Rock On
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 02:39 AM)Utts Wrote: I can't believe there's a chance this could happen, but it's a real possibility. They've already demonstrated they can lock us down in our own house. Given this last game, and our playoff history with them - I am not excited about the prospect of facing them again.

Limit the stupid penalties and dropped passes, and they shouldn't be a problem.

We can only hope we play them again at PBS in the playoffs

We were decimated by the Browns at home a year ago, then we beat them by about 30 points at Cleveland

There would be no surprise and no letdown and payback on the line

Bring on the Texans in the playoffs, we win by at least 10 points and I don't normally do predictions
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
would rather take my chance vs the Texans than seeing the Steelers make the playoffs..

Chiefs have pushed the Steelers out of the picture

http://www.nfl.com/playoffs/playoff-picture
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 12:08 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: would rather take my chance vs the Texans than seeing the Steelers make the playoffs..

Chiefs have pushed the Steelers out of the picture

http://www.nfl.com/playoffs/playoff-picture

Yep and they still got us and Broncos. The Ravens could possibly beat them throw the records out in AFCN  Rock On
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 04:02 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: I'm not really worried about the Texans. It was nothing that team did that really beat us. Rather, it was the Bengals beating themselves. Stupid penalties, shoddy play calling on offense and defense, and poor execution. If we play them again I have no doubt the Bengals will beat them easily.

I don't know that we would beat them easily.  They have a very good defense.

But I'd like to play them again.  You're right the Bengals hamstrung themselves with penalties. poor play calling and poor execution.  I think we'd take the next game from them.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 12:26 PM)3wt Wrote: I don't know that we would beat them easily.  They have a very good defense.

But I'd like to play them again.  You're right the Bengals hamstrung themselves with penalties. poor play calling and poor execution.  I think we'd take the next game from them.

They have a top 10 defense, yes. But KC is 11th and we completely destroyed them. They're the 7th best with points allowed. Houston is tied for 13th with Atlanta.

But, again, we beat ourselves against that defense. Drops and missed blocks. That offense couldn't do anything against us. If it wasn't for an extraoridnary touchdown catch, they did nothing all game.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 03:12 AM)2ndHalfAdjustment Wrote: I agree.  A championship quality team doesn't lose to a #6 caliber team at home twice in a season.

The question is do we have a championship quality team. TBD in my opinion.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 12:02 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I'd rather not avoid any team.  We need to win because we're the best.  We shouldn't be afraid of anyone.  

It's not being "afraid" of anyone, Bonnie, it's just the practical concern of not wanting to play the same team three times in a season. NFL analysts and former players speak that sentiment all the time, so I'll trust their viewpoint that doing so is not a good thing.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote