Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 week to Bengals Football!!
not that I'm counting or anything!

Cardinals come to PBS next Friday for the first look at the 2022 Bengals....

can't wait!!!!

Who Dey

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Very much looking forward to it also.  Tiger
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Yeah baby gonna be fun, need to renew my Gamepass to watch it afterwards. Who Dey Rock On
Reply/Quote
meh - the preseason isn't football - but it will be good for some rookies to get some opportunities.

I'm just hoping for no major injuries.
Reply/Quote
Brandon Allen time baby...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Can't wait until we get to see Bengals Legends Jake Browning and Drew Pitt throw passes to future Bengals Ring of Honor inductees Jaivon Helligh and Kendric Pryor. With unforgettable players like Bookie Radley-Hiles and Tegray Scales leading the defense.

Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I'm ready for some football
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2022, 07:39 PM)jason Wrote: Brandon Allen time baby...

(08-05-2022, 08:12 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Can't wait until we get to see Bengals Legends Jake Browning and Drew Pitt throw passes to future Bengals Ring of Honor inductees Jaivon Helligh and Kendric Pryor. With unforgettable players like Bookie Radley-Hiles and Tegray Scales leading the defense.

Ninja

Love the sarcasm lol
Reply/Quote
Week one is when football is truly back. Until then it’s a glorified scrimmage with a bunch of guys that won’t see the field.
Reply/Quote
I see folks around here down playing the preseason. I'm personally stoked. Looking forward to seeing what some of the new Bengals can do. If you're playing and they're keeping score; it's a game.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-06-2022, 12:41 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I see folks around here down playing the preseason. I'm personally stoked. Looking forward to seeing what some of the new Bengals can do. If you're playing and they're keeping score; it's a game.
With you here!  Football is back and anytime I get a chance to see our stripes on the field, I'm interested! 
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2022, 08:12 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Can't wait until we get to see Bengals Legends Jake Browning and Drew Pitt throw passes to future Bengals Ring of Honor inductees Jaivon Helligh and Kendric Pryor. With unforgettable players like Bookie Radley-Hiles and Tegray Scales leading the defense.

Ninja

Pryor's gonna be on the PS at the very least and we know Browning will be on PS.

Radley-Hiles may be as well, but not sure about everyone else.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
In just 1 preseason game Joseph Ossai had people on this board sitting up and taking notice.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(08-06-2022, 12:37 AM)AlphaBengal Wrote: Week one is when football is truly back. Until then it’s a glorified scrimmage with a bunch of guys that won’t see the field.

It might be a glorified scrimmage for and there might not be many big-name players making big plays, but, if you like watching pure football, these are the best games because it’s guys playing to make teams and just playing their hearts out!

It might not be as glorious as regular season, but watching all the players who aren’t starters is a lot of entertainment if you love football!
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2022, 07:32 PM)Stewy Wrote: meh - the preseason isn't football - but it will be good for some rookies to get some opportunities.

I'm just hoping for no major injuries.

I’ll watch Bengals preseason football over every single other sporting event out there on tv.
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2022, 12:37 AM)AlphaBengal Wrote: Week one is when football is truly back. Until then it’s a glorified scrimmage with a bunch of guys that won’t see the field.

Marvin Jones broke out in preseason, Alex Erickson’s preseason kept him on the team, Andy Dalton really got his feet under him in preseason his rookie season, Ossai made heads turn in his one preseason game, lots of guys get their shots in the preseason that change their career trajectory, remember, once the season starts the back end guys never really get to show what they can do. So preseason is important
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2022, 10:00 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Marvin Jones broke out in preseason, Alex Erickson’s preseason kept him on the team, Andy Dalton really got his feet under him in preseason his rookie season, Ossai made heads turn in his one preseason game, lots of guys get their shots in the preseason that change their career trajectory, remember, once the season starts the back end guys never really get to show what they can do. So preseason is important

This. It is a special time in a lot of these young guy's life fighting for a job. Expecting Evans and Wilcox on Offense having a 
big Preseason and Henderson the Safety and Tisdale playing the best on D as these guys probably will get a lot of snaps.
Reply/Quote
Preseason may not mean much as far as viewer experience goes, but a player everyone is hyping up for a breakout year this season, is hyped because of 1 preseason game.
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2022, 07:39 PM)jason Wrote: Brandon Allen time baby...

The self-sacking wonder!
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2022, 04:00 PM)M.W. Wrote: The self-sacking wonder!

Seriously, I think this guy runs into more sacks than anyone I ever saw at practice...

But Sam and Trey are just dominating our OT's right now, actually the guys on the OL that have looked best at this point 
have been Carman and Karras from everything I am hearing and they are going against legit studs in DJ Reader and BJ 
Hill. We don't have Cappa and Collins out there much though so the DL should feast.
Reply/Quote