Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
10,000 Jungle Noise Threads
This is officially the 10,000th thread created in Jungle Noise!  

Man, we all need a more productive hobby!!! LOL

Got me wondering though...what is everyone's favorite and least favorite things about JN?
Reply/Quote
Who Dey! I'll be here for 10,000 more.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
And this is the 100th (out of 10k) “positive” thread created in Jungle Noise!

It ain’t easy being a Bengals fan.
Reply/Quote
Oorah ! Garfield
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 11:50 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: This is officially the 10,000th thread created in Jungle Noise!  

Got me wondering though...what is everyone's favorite and least favorite things about JN?

Congratulation on this milestone.  It verifies that I need to get out more... Nervous
My Least Favorite aspect of JN is the necromancy of threads from months sometimes years ago by members to prove a point.  
My Favorite aspect is reading meltdown threads.  But as a Bengal fan, I am getting use to those threads...
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(12-09-2019, 12:05 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: Congratulation on this milestone.  It verifies that I need to get out more... Nervous
My Least Favorite aspect of JN is the necromancy of threads from months sometimes years ago by members to prove a point.  
My Favorite aspect is reading meltdown threads.  But as a Bengal fan, I am getting use to those threads...

Damn, I had to look up necromancy. Maybe I need to spend less time reading JN and more time reading a dictionary. LOL
Reply/Quote
I'll be honest, I'm mostly on twitter now chatting it up with guys like Goodberry but I do miss some of the old timers on this board and the official site when it existed.
Reply/Quote
Tiger

I love the fact that I can come on here and vent! If I want to use a 4 letter word for emphasis, I can.

I plan on being here for another 10Gs...
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 11:50 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: This is officially the 10,000th thread created in Jungle Noise!  

My fav thing is just the distraction of having a bunch of Bengal fans to discuss, debate, plan (draft), and complain (although it gets a little excessive).

My least fav thing is that the team we are discussing is awful.  When the team is competitive, I live for it.  
Reply/Quote