Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10/11 Injury Report
Bengals

[Image: playernews_roto_giobernard_181003.jpg]
Gio Bernard: Did not practice (knee) - I'd say there is very little chance he goes Sunday.

[Image: gettyimages-1024134942-e1537377563513.jp...316&crop=1]
Billy Price: Did not practice (foot) - Doubtful at best to play, good thing Trey Hopkins is playing well.

[Image: usa_today_11134588.0.jpg]
Tyler Kroft: Did not practice (foot)-Very un likely to go Sunday as he was in a boot. I'd say you will get Uzomah and Schreck but not Tate.

[Image: 081917-jackson-william-cp.jpg]
William Jackson:Limited (knee)- Hopefully will go full participation tomorrow and such be available for Sunday.

[Image: ogbuehi-cedric-image.jpg]
Cedric Ogbuehi:Limited (wrist)- who cares... probably won't be on the 46 anyway

[Image: 48049ae323958ddc5ebaee14d598801d.jpg]
John Ross:Limited (groin)- He practiced albeit limited today and yesterday so I'd expect him to be a go for Sunday even if limited.

Clint Boling (hip), Preston Brown (ankle): I think this may be a nagging injury so he will probably show up next week limited as well, Michael Johnson (knee), and Carl Lawson (ankle) all were full go today and should be good for Sunday.

Squealers

[Image: usa-today-8897994.0.jpg]
Vince Williams: Full Go (hamstring)- This is a win for them, looks like Williams is good to go after missing last week.

[Image: green-haden-ob-vert-apjpg-5f5d072a2134d7a5.jpg]
Joe Haden: Full go (vets day)- Was full go on Thursday. Will be stuck to AJ.

[Image: Morgan-Burnett.jpg]
Morgan Burnett: Did not practice (groin)- Take it to the bank, Burnett will be out again this week and will be backed up by Edmunds

[Image: Terrell+Edmunds+33TFhb9CPREm.jpg]
Terrell Edmunds: Full go (calf)- Speaking of which, their back up safety Edmunds has also been dinged up this season. Active Sunday

[Image: ben-roethlisberger-funny-weird-pittsburg...ns-nfl.jpg]
Ben Roethlisberger: Full go (vets day) - had some soreness in the elbow, but pretty much a vets day off on Wednesday.

[Image: gettyimages-598580622-1.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1]
LJ Fort: Did not practice (ankle)- Got hurt on Sunday hasn't practiced since, with Williams back I'd say he's a scratch for Sunday.

[Image: darrius-heyward-bey-thomas-decoud-3e402fb9f8de5fdf.jpg]
Darrius Heyward-Bey (ankle)- Out last week as well, still hasn't practiced. I'd expect him to go inactive this weekend.

[Image: jpeg]
Maurkice Pouncey (vets day)- Full practice on Thursday. good to go for Sunday.

[Image: USATSI_11264199_168385083_lowres.jpg?ito...0fe466f720]
Ramon Foster (vets day) - day off to rehab nagging injury, will be active Sunday.

- take aways-

Bengals will be thin at TE (at least with experience) and Running back (hopefully Walton steps up)

Steelers will be thin at LB and SS with the 2nd string SS starting while dinged up.
[Image: sig_zpsweeg0dtn.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I think we can survive and win this one with our Offense against their Secondary.

Kind of strange we cut Rawls if Gio is still hurt. My only take away. Injuries happen, next man up.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2018, 08:20 PM)nkydiesel88 Wrote: - take aways-

Bengals will be thin at TE (at least with experience) and Running back (hopefully Walton steps up)

Steelers will be thin at LB and SS with the 2nd string SS starting while dinged up.

steelers will not be "thin" at QB.

Here Piggy, Piggy, Piggy....we're going to make bacon out of you.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Here's to hoping that after the game that a minimum of 83% of all squeelers will be admitted to local hospitals in critical condition with only the most inept doctors and nurses on duty and for that matter I'd be ok if suddenly the coroner has to be called in.. 

Too harsh? 
Just showing my love for them .
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
j. ross busting
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote