Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Oline Coach firing thread...
Hiring Jim Turner is just a symptom of the total disease that is the Bengals: nepotism and cronyism. Most of the front office are related to each other, and none of them would have any chance of working in the NFL if they weren't all related to a dead genius. Similar with Zac Taylor: he had no background, but he knew the flavor-of-the-month head coach, so the Bengals hired him. And they let Taylor hire almost the entire coaching staff, whose decision-making was based almost entirely on whether or not Taylor knew these people during his very limited career. Doesn't this organization know anything about talent searches and job interviews? Nope: as long as somebody knows somebody else, that's good enough to hire them.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2020, 11:25 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: This is one misleading bait click title.

Very disappointed to waste my time in this thread. OP gets a thumbs down from me.

Ya, this pissed me off more than anything. I thought he was gone.. No Shit 95% of us want Turner fired. No reason to start a thread about it when we talk about it in any thread about Burrow or the offense in general..
Reply/Quote