Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10/26 74 yds 0 td 1 int...
That was the stat line for Baker Mayfield versus Tamp Bay last night. LOL

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/baker-mayfield-poor-offensive-performance-starts-with-me/ar-AAGfTF8?ocid=spartandhp
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
[Image: 38swsr.jpg]
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Oh no! It's a harbinger of things to come! Meanwhile back in the land of QB chokedom half of Cleveland fans are screaming for him to be cut immediately the other half are saying, "But it's just a preseason game!" Tomorrows headlines: Half of all Browns fans found dead in apparent retaliation for disagreeing about...... something.   
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(08-24-2019, 09:00 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That was the stat line for Baker Mayfield versus Tamp Bay last night.   LOL  

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/baker-mayfield-poor-offensive-performance-starts-with-me/ar-AAGfTF8?ocid=spartandhp

"The starting quarterback struggled without his top four weapons, who all sat out. Yawn "

Imagine a QB having a bad Preseason game without his top four weapons. Yawn
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2019, 11:46 AM)Vambo Wrote: "The starting quarterback struggled without his top four weapons, who all sat out. Yawn "

Imagine a QB having a bad Preseason game without his top four weapons. Yawn

Excuses, excuses..   Rolleyes

So, basically what you're saying there, is that Baker Mayfield is the type of QB that has to be surrounded with talent in order to succeed?  

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2019, 12:22 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Excuses, excuses..   Rolleyes

So, basically what you're saying there, is that Baker Mayfield is the type of QB that has to be surrounded with talent in order to succeed?  

Nope he had a bad half of football in a preseason game, I'll take Baker over Dalton anytime. 

What was your excuse for getting swept by Baker last season?  

Excuses, excuses...
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote