Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How is this for a new rule?
If you don't want people questioning how you live your own life and how you treat your wife and kids then stop saying you know what is best for everyone ELSE'S wife and kids?

'Cause if someone wants to say there way is the best way and everyone should do it I say it is fair to ask if they want ALL their super duper rules applied to them too.

Anyone?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
What are you even talking about?

You guys are the ones trying to tell everyone else how to live. You are quite willing to regulate us all into your vision of how life should go.

All your pissing and moaning to make this thread and the reality is you should look at yourself. And if your only way to "win" the Internet is to say you want to have sex with a small child then that's on you,
It's quite revealing when someone's first thought in their defense is calling someone ELSE a pedophile with no context what so ever.  I question anyone who constantly has this on their mind. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Hows about we just roll with the old rule. Attack the message, not the messenger?

Nobody in this forum is going to save the world and you're not "standing up" for any population by "calling out" someone in here. We all have various views on different subject and we should be able to entertain these views without attacking the person and definitely without bring up their family member(s).

Nobody in this forum gets attacked personally like Lucie (well maybe Brad). Which liberal in this forum gets constantly bashed personally or posters speak ill of their family?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(06-18-2016, 10:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hows about we just roll with the old rule. Attack the message, not the messenger?

Nobody in this forum is going to save the world and you're not "standing up" for any population by "calling out" someone in here. We all have various views on different subject and we should be able to entertain these views without attacking the person and definitely without bring up their family member(s).

Nobody in this forum gets attacked personally like Lucie (well maybe Brad). Which liberal in this forum gets constantly bashed personally or posters speak ill of their family?

How can a liberal's family even be bashed?  Liberals are all single, possibly gay, and just content to flutter about from one sleazy hook-up to the next without worrying about judgement day, nor honoring the blessed institution of marriage.

You can bash my family if you want.  My cat had bronchitis recently and my father's urn is sort of cheap.  There, have a field day, but don't make me cry.  
Let's just make sure radical Islamists can't get guns....not keep them out of the country, but make sure they can't get guns.

Oh, and charge them double for a soda....
--------------------------------------------------------

(06-19-2016, 05:49 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Let's just make sure radical Islamists can't get guns....not keep them out of the country, but make sure they can't get guns.

Oh, and charge them double for a soda....

that reminds me of the scene in falling down where he wrecked the Korean market because the can of soda was 85 cents 
I'm just going to call those who live differently than me "mentally ill".
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(06-20-2016, 11:42 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'm just going to call those who live differently than me "mentally ill".

There are a lot of people not afraid of pronouns . You will be calling a lot of people mentally ill.   
(06-18-2016, 10:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Nobody in this forum gets attacked personally like Lucie (well maybe Brad). Which liberal in this forum gets constantly bashed personally or posters speak ill of their family?

That is hysterical.  Brad has consistently initiated nearly every situation that devolved into personal attacks.  His recent foray into this matter has resulted in his basic self imposed hiatus, rather than act like a man.  I can't even count the number of times people have made a normal comment on his post that simply disagrees with his argument, that is immediately met with personal attacks from him.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(06-18-2016, 10:03 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: It's quite revealing when someone's first thought in their defense is calling someone ELSE a pedophile with no context what so ever.  I question anyone who constantly has this on their mind. 

It's quite weird to me that only one person seems to ever bring that topic up repeatedly.... So why aren't you questioning that?

I have no problems with attacking someone in here with insults, but it's getting old when every other thread is off-topic and all about attacking Lucy and a certain person volunteering to take care of his children, when said person supposedly has little girls of his own. You'd think he would not talk like that all things considered.

If you want to attack Lucy full time, create a thread about it, so the rest of us can ignore it.
(06-24-2016, 11:06 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: That is hysterical.  Brad has consistently initiated nearly every situation that devolved into personal attacks.  His recent foray into this matter has resulted in his basic self imposed hiatus, rather than act like a man.  I can't even count the number of times people have made a normal comment on his post that simply disagrees with his argument, that is immediately met with personal attacks from him.

Hey, I didn't say that they didn't bring it on themselves. But I've often found it takes two to tango
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(06-24-2016, 11:32 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Hey, I didn't say that they didn't bring it on themselves. But I've often found it takes two to tango

It certainly does....I believe my post indicated that.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]