Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10 Enlightening Facts About Gay And Trans People
(06-22-2016, 03:16 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It's obvious that you have had a life of having no idea about anything of a sexual nature.  No wonder you were a virgin for so long.   I'm just happy that you finally found someone who was willing to bail out a virgin.  
Although it's usually the man that takes action.... 

so which brothel did you go to?
People suck
(06-21-2016, 09:07 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You just mentioned 3 gay guys.   The need for a family comes from the woman.   So it's easy to see why your  gay men weren't interested in getting children.    

I usually try and avoid these type of statements because im still not sure how honest they are. WTS, its another of your opinions that have no basis in statistical, or otherwise, facts. I wanted to have kids just as much as my wife. And ive had enough conversations with other guys that feel the same way.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(06-22-2016, 03:16 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It's obvious that you have had a life of having no idea about anything of a sexual nature.  No wonder you were a virgin for so long.   I'm just happy that you finally found someone who was willing to bail out a virgin.  

Mellow

(06-18-2016, 10:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hows about we just roll with the old rule. Attack the message, not the messenger?

Nobody in this forum is going to save the world and you're not "standing up" for any population by "calling out" someone in here. We all have various views on different subject and we should be able to entertain these views without attacking the person and definitely without bring up their family member(s).

Nobody in this forum gets attacked personally like Lucie (well maybe Brad). Which liberal in this forum gets constantly bashed personally or posters speak ill of their family?
Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-22-2016, 03:43 PM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

Mellow

You expecting them to hold each other to the same standards they hold everyone else to?

C'mon man.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(06-22-2016, 03:23 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I usually try and avoid these type of statements because im still not sure how honest they are. WTS, its another of your opinions that have no basis in statistical, or otherwise, facts. I wanted to have kids just as much as my wife. And ive had enough conversations with other guys that feel the same way.

Women aren't the natural nurturers?   

You may have wanted kids as did I... but the natural urge is with the female.    
(06-22-2016, 03:21 PM)Griever Wrote: so which brothel did you go to?

It's called high school.   
(06-23-2016, 12:20 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It's called high school.   

The one you taught kickball at?   Despicable. 
(06-23-2016, 12:20 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Women aren't the natural nurturers?   

Nurturing doesn't have anything to do with desire. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."

(06-23-2016, 12:20 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It's called high school.   

Were you married in high school when you were sleeping with all of these girls? If not that is a sin and you are literally mocking someone who chose to live his life how the lord intended while you turned your back to him. 

Weird. Are you going to be proud if you daughters sleep around in high school? Hell, at least they have an excuse, ya know, with the whole desire to have a baby and all. 
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
(06-23-2016, 02:58 AM)RMrRager Wrote: Were you married in high school when you were sleeping with all of these girls? If not that is a sin and you are literally mocking someone who chose to live his life how the lord intended while you turned your back to him. 

Weird. Are you going to be proud if you daughters sleep around in high school? Hell, at least they have an excuse, ya know, with the whole desire to have a baby and all. 

Well feel free to back up in the thread and see where I addressed this religious view.   Dino (the RWK) has bashed every religious thought on this board.   So I find it odd if he now goes for the religious defense on his virginity.  

My kids have zero to do with his virginity and lack of ability to get a girl to let him see her naked.   It's nice that you to Jump in to protect him and his virgin years.   We should all be happy he found someone who let him get past first base.   Just think how he would be now 
(06-23-2016, 12:58 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Nurturing doesn't have anything to do with desire. 

Sure it does.    Exactly why little girls want dolls.   

Im not saying it's the only thing but women think more about family and children then men do growing up.  
(06-23-2016, 12:20 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Women aren't the natural nurturers?   

The beauty of this post is you don't realize you presented yourself as evidence that your previous statement is bullshit. You elevated contradicting yourself to a new level. WTF are we supposed to say to that? Good job? Well done? Bravo? Atta boy?
(06-23-2016, 04:02 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well feel free to back up in the thread and see where I addressed this religious view.   Dino (the RWK) has bashed every religious thought on this board.   So I find it odd if he now goes for the religious defense on his virginity.  

My kids have zero to do with his virginity and lack of ability to get a girl to let him see her naked.   It's nice that you to Jump in to protect him and his virgin years.   We should all be happy he found someone who let him get past first base.   Just think how he would be now 

How did his opinions influence your actions 20 years ago? They didn't. The only thing you're doing now is rationalizing your poor adherence to the teachings of your own faith. Very Christian of you to blame others for your failures.
(06-23-2016, 12:46 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: The one you taught kickball at?   Despicable. 

maybe thats why he assumes fred wants to **** his little girls

because thats what he did
People suck
(06-23-2016, 04:02 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well feel free to back up in the thread and see where I addressed this religious view.   Dino (the RWK) has bashed every religious thought on this board.   So I find it odd if he now goes for the religious defense on his virginity.  

im sure one of your girls will charm the pants off of a girl in high school

hopefully they will both be 18 at the time, so i can request a video of said act if either of them are attractive

but more than likely all 3 will experiment at sleep overs (practicing kissing and all)
People suck

One sentence that shows how little you know about me.

I was raised Catholic and believed as much as any one.  I just grew up and started questioning.

The world is not black and white (savage and non-savage so you'll understand) but rather shades of gray...being respectful because of religion is nice.  Being respectful because other people are human being also with no fear of eternal damnation is even better.

(06-18-2016, 10:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hows about we just roll with the old rule. Attack the message, not the messenger?

Nobody in this forum is going to save the world and you're not "standing up" for any population by "calling out" someone in here. We all have various views on different subject and we should be able to entertain these views without attacking the person and definitely without bring up their family member(s).

Nobody in this forum gets attacked personally like Lucie (well maybe Brad). Which liberal in this forum gets constantly bashed personally or posters speak ill of their family?

Smirk
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-21-2016, 08:29 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Well since Sharia Law doesn't apply to me (I'm not Muslim) and they're not the power of the land (we're not a theocracy), I don't have a problem with people who want to follow their religious laws. So long as they don't ram them down people's throats by stopping basic human liberties that were supposed to be guaranteed by our founding documents to everyone who is different from them.

Trump's proposed ban on Muslims is unconstitutional and should be treated as treason, as should supporting someone who commits treason.

That's what I'm in favor of.

Actually Trump's proposed ban wouldn't be illegal.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-muslim-ban-legality-20151214-story.html

“Whenever the president finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he deems necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens,” according to the federal Immigration and Nationality Act.

Nor would he be the first president to do so.

http://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/734234
(06-23-2016, 12:47 PM)mallorian69 Wrote: Actually Trump's proposed ban wouldn't be illegal.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-muslim-ban-legality-20151214-story.html

“Whenever the president finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he deems necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens,” according to the federal Immigration and Nationality Act.

Nor would he be the first president to do so.

http://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/734234

Yeah, but that's different ... somehow.
(06-23-2016, 12:54 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Yeah, but that's different ... somehow.

Cause a dumbocrat did it first it's ok for them to do it but not republicans.
(06-23-2016, 01:20 PM)mallorian69 Wrote: Cause a dumbocrat did it first it's ok for them to do it but not republicans.

yay its middle school again
People suck