Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10 Enlightening Facts About Gay And Trans People
It's wrong on a lot of levels, no matter who does it. The only bans I would support are from nations we are at war with.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-23-2016, 12:54 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Yeah, but that's different ... somehow.

Would the difference be, and I am serious as I don't claim to be an expert in international affairs, but would the difference be banning people from a certain country or who broke specific laws vs banning an entire region and religion PLUS profiling every American who is that religion?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-23-2016, 04:04 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Sure it does.    Exactly why little girls want dolls.   

Im not saying it's the only thing but women think more about family and children then men do growing up.  

Sure, growing up, stereotypes lead to that. But nurturing is an action. Women may think and do it more on the whole, but saying the desire for a family comes mostly from a woman because she's naturally more nurturing and men aren't, is not true. The two are not mutually exclusive. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(06-23-2016, 01:25 PM)Griever Wrote: yay its middle school again

DUMB-o-CRAPS and Re-POOP-Lickins, amirite?
(06-23-2016, 02:53 PM)Nately120 Wrote: DUMB-o-CRAPS and Re-POOP-Lickins, amirite?

ThumbsUp
People suck
(06-23-2016, 07:36 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: How did his opinions influence your actions 20 years ago?  They didn't. The only thing you're doing now is rationalizing your poor adherence to the teachings of your own faith. Very Christian of you to blame others for your failures.

It's good you are here Dino needs protection.  And let's not get off the topic here.... Dino, the desperate virgin. For the majority of his life finally moved to RWK status.  Since he was able to finally find Someone that let him see her naked.   

You are right Dino didn't fail the virgin test even though he is anti catholic/christian on here ....  So either he is a hypocrite or just terrible with women.  
(06-23-2016, 08:59 AM)GMDino Wrote: One sentence that shows how little you know about me.

I was raised Catholic and believed as much as any one. I just grew up and started questioning.

The world is not black and white (savage and non-savage so you'll understand) but rather shades of gray...being respectful because of religion is nice.  Being respectful because other people are human being also with no fear of eternal damnation is even better.

Smirk

Oh so now your contending that you believed during the Virgin years?    So that's what you are going with ... 

How convenient lol 

Oh you mean how respectful you guys were to other posters?   Having respect for one another is a two way street.    Why should you get respect from anyone when we witness you showing others with zero? 
(06-23-2016, 07:27 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Why should you get respect from anyone when we witness you showing others with zero? 

Because at least he's not a racist homophobe who is all for the rape and destruction of indigenous people.

But hey - at least he didn't mock the tenants of his own faith while adhering to said faith.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(06-23-2016, 07:27 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Oh so now your contending that you believed during the Virgin years?    So that's what you are going with ... 

How convenient lol 

I've been on these boards longer than you...I've been very consistent. Certain closed minded posters only see what they want to see. I suppose it helps them feel better about themselves and their own life choices.

(06-23-2016, 07:27 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Oh you mean how respectful you guys were to other posters?   Having respect for one another is a two way street.    Why should you get respect from anyone when we witness you showing others with zero

Mellow

I said I am respectful to human beings.

Not people who hate others because of their nation of origin, sexuality or religious beliefs.

ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-23-2016, 07:21 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It's good ignorant racists are here Lucy needs protection.  And let's not get off the topic here.... Lucy , the desperate Gymnastics Instructor in tights. For the majority of his life finally moved to RWK status.  Since he was able to finally purchase a foreigner desperate for papers that let him pretend she likes him in public for a few years. 

You are right Lucy didn't sustain the love of his first wife and got dumped by the wayside even though he is a pseudo catholic/christian on here ....  So either he is a hypocrite or just terrible with women.  

FTFY
(06-24-2016, 01:45 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: FTFY

Ahh look at you sticking up for the RWK.  
(06-23-2016, 11:27 PM)GMDino Wrote: I've been on these boards longer than you...I've been very consistent.  Certain closed minded posters only see what they want to see.  I suppose it helps them feel better about themselves and their own life choices.

Mellow

I said I am respectful to human beings.

Not people who hate others because of their nation of origin, sexuality or religious beliefs.

ThumbsUp

Settle down RWK.  I am not interested in your posting career on this or any other message board.  

When you start showing a little decency then maybe we will get less talk out of your inability to close the deal with the ladies. 

You are in no position to judge anyone.  That's God's job.   Unless now you are back to not believing in him again?   
(06-23-2016, 09:32 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Because at least he's not a racist homophobe who is all for the rape and destruction of indigenous people.

But hey - at least he didn't mock the tenants of his own faith while adhering to said faith.

but was still a guy who couldn't close the deal with a woman.  I bet he is pretty wound up after all these years...  Maybe that's why he loves the meme's so much.  
(06-20-2016, 10:34 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Ah the inner RWK comes out.   

(06-22-2016, 01:02 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It's obvious you have some RWK in ya 

(06-22-2016, 02:03 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It's not our fault you ended up an RWK.  

(06-23-2016, 04:02 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote:    Dino (the RWK) has bashed every religious thought on this board.  

(06-23-2016, 07:21 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: . For the majority of his life finally moved to RWK status. 

(06-24-2016, 02:30 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Ahh look at you sticking up for the RWK.  

(06-24-2016, 02:35 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Settle down RWK.  
Oh lookie.  Someone just learned a new word.
(06-24-2016, 02:30 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Ahh look at you sticking up for the RWK.  

Was your RWK alimony payment based on your gross as a PE teacher. 

I've been researching PE intellectuals and not finding much. Care to point me in the right direction?   From what Ive read it seems like they acquire sub-optimal education to be speaking on larger scale topics.  Kind of a P value thing. 
(06-24-2016, 03:17 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Was your RWK alimony payment based on your gross as a PE teacher. 

I've been researching PE intellectuals and not finding much. Care to point me in the right direction?   From what Ive read it seems like they acquire sub-optimal education to be speaking on larger scale topics.  Kind of a P value thing. 

Feel free to follow me around and make outrageous statements from thread to thread.    Doesn't change the fact that your boy Dino couldn't close the deal for all those years.  
(06-23-2016, 07:21 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It's good you are here Dino needs protection.  And let's not get off the topic here.... Dino, the desperate virgin. For the majority of his life finally moved to RWK status.  Since he was able to finally find Someone that let him see her naked.   

You are right Dino didn't fail the virgin test even though he is anti catholic/christian on here ....  So either he is a hypocrite or just terrible with women.  

I'm not protecting him. I'm pointing out what a shitty Christian you are. If you actually gave a shit about Christianity you would stop making the others look bad by association.

For a second, let's assume you're correct and he "couldn't close the deal" as you claim. At least he didn't pretend to be married like you.

What does your BS have to do with the topic? Shouldn't you be complaining to the mods another thread has been derailed?
(06-24-2016, 02:37 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: but was still a guy who couldn't close the deal with a woman.  I bet he is pretty wound up after all these years...  Maybe that's why he loves the meme's so much.  

I think most people would rather be a virgin than a racist hypocrite. Why are you a hypocrite now, you ask yourself. Don't worry little bird - I'll explain.

You're mocking someone for some perceived sexual inexperience, as though being a virgin is such a bad thing. But beyond that, you've already implied that you had to have your dad buy your first sexual experience and then you had to mail away for a wife. From what I gather you've had to pay for all the sex you've had as if having a bit of disposable income equals sexual prowess.

Or maybe I missed something in some other thread. I don't care. My perception is funnier even if it's not the truth.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(06-24-2016, 03:04 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Oh lookie.  Someone just learned a new word.

Exactly what I thought.  Someone found their new "word of the day".
(06-24-2016, 03:31 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Feel free to follow me around and make outrageous statements from thread to thread.    Doesn't change the fact that your boy Dino couldn't close the deal for all those years.  

but at least he didnt have to resort to a mail order bride website for lonely, trashy russian women who are looking for a green card

but hey, keep getting mad that people want to "assault and rape" your fake, imaginary, ugly kids
People suck