Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10 man ESPN standard league
Draft will be on August 21st at 7:00 PM

Anyone in?

http://games.espn.com/ffl/tools/join?leagueId=411447&k=6b87e&d=AAAABAAGRzcAAAfh%2F%2F%2F%2F%2FwAAIP8%3D&t=9
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
I wouldn't mind getting in on this

Reply/Quote
Just joined.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Joined ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
I'm in as well, let's fill this thing up people!!

Reply/Quote
If you get up to 8-9 and are struggling to finish it out, I will join in.
Reply/Quote
Joined.
Reply/Quote
Halfway full......

Anyone else in?
Reply/Quote
Gotta keep bumping this. What is one more league people?! One more chance to be a champion! That's what it is!!!

(Except that I'll be champion) Ninja

Reply/Quote
Sorry, I'm already in 4 leagues and no more for me this year.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2017, 07:59 AM)Lawless_1 Wrote: Halfway full......

Anyone else in?

Pretty sure if you cannot fill it here, you can make it public to fill the rest of the slots. I even believe you can specify it is for Bengals fans early. Who knows maybe someone will join that is unaware of this site.

WTS, if you absolutely are down to needing one to make this league happen I will participate; however, I'd much prefer to get other folks. 

Who knows maybe I'll break the rules and solicit in JN. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-10-2017, 11:33 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Sorry, I'm already in 4 leagues and no more for me this year.

I'm in 3 on two different services myself.
Reply/Quote
Not looking like this is gonna happen. Bummer

Reply/Quote
(08-13-2017, 12:50 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Not looking like this is gonna happen. Bummer

Are you participating in any league this year yet?
Reply/Quote
Unfortunately no. Had some life changes last year and had to drop out of both of my leagues. Now I'm in a position to play again but the leagues are full. Dying to get in another league with active players

Reply/Quote
(08-10-2017, 06:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Who knows maybe I'll break the rules and solicit in JN. 

Whaaaat? There's a rule on that? I thought the only thing I read in the COC was basically, "Don't be a Dick to others, respect your elders, and eat all your vegetables? I guess I should revisit.

Reply/Quote
(08-13-2017, 01:17 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Unfortunately no. Had some life changes last year and had to drop out of both of my leagues. Now I'm in a position to play again but the leagues are full. Dying to get in another league with active players

You're next on the list for my league.

If bfine/johnnycupcakes free up a spot in the Official league BenZoo will go into that spot and that could leave a spot free for you.

If that doesn't workout we can see if one of the guys in both leagues would be kind enough to give up a spot.
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2017, 01:17 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Unfortunately no. Had some life changes last year and had to drop out of both of my leagues. Now I'm in a position to play again but the leagues are full. Dying to get in another league with active players

Don't die. That would be another life changing event? Just play!

Reply/Quote
(08-13-2017, 01:39 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: You're next on the list for my league.

If bfine/johnnycupcakes free up a spot in the Official league BenZoo will go into that spot and that could leave a spot free for you.

If that doesn't workout we can see if one of the guys in both leagues would be kind enough to give up a spot.

Thanks bro! I'll definitely be all in if I can get in.
(08-13-2017, 02:04 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Don't die. That would be another life changing event? Just play!

Ha! Right! never mind what I said, I think I'll live instead!

Reply/Quote
(08-13-2017, 03:42 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Ha! Right! never mind what I said, I think I'll live instead!

I saved a life today. Cool! Cool

Reply/Quote