Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10 years ago...
On the 40th anniversary of the Immaculate Reception, the Bengals beat the Steelers in Pittsburgh, clinching a playoff berth and eliminating the Steelers. 

Just a reminder. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
P.S.

Raiders have won 4 of the last 5 against Pitt. 

Have a good night.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Ten years ago would have been the 40th anniversary. Just sayin'.

#CornbreadCoolNickname
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 11:44 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Ten years ago would have been the 40th anniversary.  Just sayin'.  

#CornbreadCoolNickname

I was literally just watching the game and it popped into my head that i typed 30 years so i was coming here to change it.

Thanks for making me look like an asshole before i couldn't change it so no one would see it!!!!  Rant

Reply/Quote
Steelers are 6-8, losing 10-7 in a half empty stadium and Deonte Johnson just did a ridiculous celebration dance after converting a single first down.

How embarrassing. 

Reply/Quote
Captain checkdown is doing it!!

Reply/Quote
Another Carrception, and that's a wrap!!

lol. Way to screw up your draft position while still losing next week to give you that losing season. 

Hilarious

Reply/Quote
"Keeping your playoff hopes alive" LoLoLoLoLoLoLoL!

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 01:12 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: "Keeping your playoff hopes alive" LoLoLoLoLoLoLoL!

LOL

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 11:59 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Steelers are 6-8, losing 10-7 in a half empty stadium and Deonte Johnson just did a ridiculous celebration dance after converting a single first down.

How embarrassing. 

This thread is embarrassing. It aged like a wet fart in church. Delete it now. 
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 01:47 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: This thread is embarrassing. It aged like a wet fart in church. Delete it now. 

The thread's not embarrassing. The team it's about is embarrassing. 

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 01:08 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Another Carrception, and that's a wrap!!

lol. Way to screw up your draft position while still losing next week to give you that losing season. 

Hilarious

Don't you want them to beat the Ravens next week?  Mellow
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 03:29 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: Don't you want them to beat the Ravens next week?  Mellow

What i want and what happens are two different things. They had a chance 2 weeks ago and ****** it up. 

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 04:03 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: What i want and what happens are two different things. They had a chance 2 weeks ago and ****** it up. 

What I want for Christmas ...

[Image: aad503f529438735e51a93e045c7ce25.jpg]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 02:56 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The thread's not embarrassing. The team it's about is embarrassing. 

As a Bengal fan you certainly know an embarrassing team when you see it. You've been following one since 1969, so who am I to argue? 

Just a reminder, you are just a little over two weeks away from the 7th anniversary of the most embarrassing playoff loss in NFL history. Are the Bengals going to bring back and honor Burfict and Jones for the Ravens game and retire their numbers? They should along with Gio Bernard's #25. 
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 01:08 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Another Carrception, and that's a wrap!!

Hilarious

Draft position is how teams like the Bengals do it.  None of the Steeler players who won two Super Bowls and went to a third in the 00’s were drafted higher than the tenth pick.   
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 07:47 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: As a Bengal fan you certainly know an embarrassing team when you see it. You've been following one since 1969, so who am I to argue? 

Just a reminder, you are just a little over two weeks away from the 7th anniversary of the most embarrassing playoff loss in NFL history. Are the Bengals going to bring back and honor Burfict and Jones for the Ravens game and retire their numbers? They should along with Gio Bernard's #25. 

Yes.

Reply/Quote