Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
100 to 1
Current odds for Bengals too win SB. They open sports books September 1st in Indiana those are enticing odds
Reply/Quote
With this oline Im surprised the odds are that good.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I've heard betting on the Bengals to win the SB doesn't usually pay off, but have at it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I would have never felt confident with the Bengals at even money with Marvin at the helm. Zac gives me hope I might put 125 down and take a leap of faith. I just wish Marvin would have been gone long time ago.
Reply/Quote
Hum, yeah, those are higher odds than I'd have given. We'd have to get through the Shittsburgh, and likely KC and NE in the playoffs, plus a team like the Saints or Bears in the Super Bowl.

Exactly how is this team going to do that?

Reply/Quote
(07-31-2019, 01:04 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Hum, yeah, those are higher odds than I'd have given. We'd have to get through the Shittsburgh, and likely KC and NE in the playoffs, plus a team like the Saints or Bears in the Super Bowl.

Exactly how is this team going to do that?

That's sort of the way I see it.  It's not that I don't think we can possibly win the SB, it's just hard for me to say that we CAN win it and in addition, the Steelers/Pats/Chiefs/Chargers/Colts/Eagles/Bears/Packers/Saints/Rams/Seahawks won't win it.  That's why it's a 100 to 1 sort of thing, not only are we taking 1 team over 31, we are also doing so from a position of weakness.

I'm not much for betting though, so take this with a grain o' salt.
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2019, 12:29 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: With this oline Im surprised the odds are that good.

Dude, someone's going to get excited if they place a bet considering we WILL be playing in the Super Bowl this year.  ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2019, 01:24 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Dude, someone's going to get excited if they place a bet considering we WILL be playing in the Super Bowl this year.  ThumbsUp

And Jake Dolegalgalala is going to be the one to lead us there, too!
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2019, 01:31 PM)Nately120 Wrote: And Jake Dolegalgalala is going to be the one to lead us there, too!

Galgaalalagalala was one of my favorite games on the Atari 2600.  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2019, 01:49 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Galgaalalagalala was one of my favorite games on the Atari 2600.  Mellow

Hmm, for this reason I declare that Jake Dolegalaga should be hereafter known as "The Double Gun."

[Image: galaga-double-ships.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I'd pass on that but Bengals over/under is now at 5.5 and I'd hammer the over. The team has more than enough talent, even if AJ missed the year, to win 6.
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2019, 01:58 PM)Au165 Wrote: I'd pass on that but Bengals over/under is now at 5.5 and I'd hammer the over. The team has more than enough talent, even if AJ missed the year, to win 6.

This....
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I’ll probably put 50 on it.

Reply/Quote
(07-31-2019, 12:23 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Current odds for Bengals too win SB. They open sports books September 1st in Indiana those are enticing odds

I didn't realize Indiana had sports books yet!  Still waiting on Ohio to legalize it so I can go to JACK in Cincinnati!  

I'll have to go to Hollywood and lay at least a hundred on the SB odds and probably a few others!  Depending on how nice they make it, I'd love to go there for a few Sundays to watch games!  (It's only a half hour from Northern Kentucky.)

I'm still planning on going out to Vegas the weekend after the 20 year anniversary, but that close to home will be nice!
Reply/Quote
Dalton has a better chance of dying than we do of clinching the SB. I'd definitely slap a 50 on that.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
So you’re saying there’s a chance
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2019, 05:48 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: So you’re saying there’s a chance

Yes, if you can successfully cross breed a pit bull with a shih tzu.
Reply/Quote
Sounds mean for playoff chances, but Super Bowl? Yeah, more like 750 to 1.
Reply/Quote
What were the odds the Eagles would win the superbowl a few years ago? Anything is possible.

I don't know how you're financial situation is currently, but putting $100 down on the off chance it actually happens doesn't sound so bad to me lol.
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2019, 03:53 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I’ll probably put 50 on it.

...and if they manage to win it that's a cool 4950 smackaroonies (minus the initial 50) to buy a lot of doggy biscuits.. I might toss 20 at it myself just because I actually can squander 20 bucks without starving to death for once since I can finally take a sip of booze without having to buy out the bar every time..   Shocked
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote