Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
>100%
Attendance in The Jungle currently ranks 6th highest in terms of percentage for the 2022 season. The Bengals organization and especially Bengals fans should be proud of themselves for creating a true home field advantage.  If opponents aren't acknowledging it yet they will be soon.  

Great job fans!

Reply/Quote
what a difference a year makes. Last year the NFL called the team out for their lackluster ticket sales

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
If the SB run didn't already fix it, hopefully this puts to rest any future discussions of the Bengals moving out of Cincinnati. I never believed it regardless.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
Strange, as I watched a bit of Colts-Steelers game on MNF in Indy and the crowd looked thin just into the 3rd Q.
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2022, 12:36 PM)RegularGuy22 Wrote: Strange, as I watched a bit of Colts-Steelers game on MNF in Indy and the crowd looked thin just into the 3rd Q.

That was a pretty crappy game to begin with and the Colts looked horrible in the first half. A lot of people probably left at halftime on a work night.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
How does one get over 100%? Is that standing room, so over 1005 of the seating?
Reply/Quote
Yes, that accounts for standing room. I'm glad attendance is being measured this way instead of with raw counts.
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2022, 12:36 PM)RegularGuy22 Wrote: Strange, as I watched a bit of Colts-Steelers game on MNF in Indy and the crowd looked thin just into the 3rd Q.

Lots of people were probably standing in line at the concession stands waiting for their $8 beer or taking a leak, getting rid of their last $8 beer.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
The Rams surprise me but I assume most of the stands are opposing fans.
Reply/Quote
2 California teams in the top 5 is surprising to me, always thought there was so much going on there that attendance would suffer somewhat.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2022, 09:16 PM)Go Cards Wrote: 2 California teams in the top 5 is surprising to me, always thought there was so much going on there that attendance would suffer somewhat.

Well most of their attendance is compromised of visiting fans so it’s a little deceptive
Reply/Quote
Surprised the Colts are the highest honestly. But yeah, sure is different than in the past when we had tons of fans of
other teams always in our stadium. Now it is all orange and black unless it is the white out which I love to see.
Reply/Quote

NFL "attendance" numbers are actually "paid attendance" numbers. The number of people who paid to attend, not the number of people who actually walked through the gates. If you own season tickets, you have paid attendance for every single game whether you actually go or not. Same with tickets picked up by scalpers and re-sale markets.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote