Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11 OFFENSIVE LINEMAN BENGALS FIRST 2 ROUNDS
(01-09-2018, 10:56 AM)Au165 Wrote: I am a Kolton Miller fan as far as tackles go, but if the thought it you got Boling on a cheap deal (guard deal) but he can play LT go guard/center. I think we bring in a O lineman in FA and G/C seems like the deeper group than Tackle.

Rumor is Derwin James makes it to us at 12 though, if that's the case you have to go with James.

I disagree. James has had injury issues and our OL issues are much more pressing than a safety.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2018, 07:02 PM)pulses Wrote: I disagree. James has had injury issues and our OL issues are much more pressing than a safety.

Disagree. He had one major issue that was it. And tell me that the safety issues aren't  just as important as oline issues. U don't pass up an all pro safety like Derwin James. He can do everything. He's gonna destroy pro day and the combine.  U go oline rest of draft but can't pass up on James. Tes and rbs kill our defense. Stopping that would make our defense elite. And Derwin James has got the big hitting ability to be a lb and the cover skills of a CB. Billy price is my favorite player in the draft, but no way u pass on james for any olineman in the class. When ****** Jack Doyle looks like gronk on our defense u know safety is a issue.
Reply/Quote