Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11 or 12 Sunday night road losses in a row.
We have I think 11 or 12 Sunday night road losses in a row. A league record.  Mellow
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 11:57 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: We have I think 11 or 12 Sunday night road losses in a row. A league record.  Mellow

I heard 12 this morning on ESPN. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I think the last win was 2004.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 11:57 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: We have I think 11 or 12 Sunday night road losses in a row. A league record.  Mellow

This is stunning. I guess we were lucky that the Bengals weren't put in the prime time slots for any of the playoff games last year. 
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 12:23 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I think the last win was 2004.

If we only knew then we could have savored it more.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Talk about a meaningless stat. First it’s prime time games, then it’s specifically Sunday night games, then it’s Sunday night ROAD games. Who gives a ****? We got the prime time monkey off our backs. The playoff monkey off our backs. This stat means nothing.

What next? The bengals haven’t won a Sunday afternoon 4:00PM start (not 4:15 or 4:20) on the road when they lose the coin toss in 40 years?lol
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 01:15 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Talk about a meaningless stat. First it’s prime time games, then it’s specifically Sunday night games, then it’s Sunday night ROAD games. Who gives a ****? We got the prime time monkey off our backs. The playoff monkey off our backs. This stat means nothing.

What next? The bengals haven’t won a Sunday afternoon 4:00PM start (not 4:15 or 4:20) on the road when they lose the coin toss in 40 years?lol

It's a fact that ESPN reported. More importantly, why the F' did you take the time out and reply your ignorant comments? 
I can't understand whiners who have all the time in the world to be b****s in heat. Move on to the next post in the forum if you have nothing to say.  
Reply/Quote
You posted a stat. I replied stating that stat means absolutely nothing. If anyone is b***** and whining it’s you with the OP because you can’t handle a loss and need to whine some more about meaningless “facts”. If you can’t stand someone pointing out your stat is meaningless, don’t post it.

You want to call me ignorant? I’m not the one regurgitating pointless stats because ESPN told me it means something. And I wasn’t incapable of defending my post and having to resort to name calling either…

You can cherry-pick stats to come up with any “facts” you want. Doesn’t make them worth a thing. The Rams haven’t won a playoff game in 239 days….they must be terrible huh? Oh right, there hasn’t been playoff games in that time frame. Bengals have lost 12 Sunday night road games in a row. Who cares? How many of those were with this team? This QB? This HC? Right, a grand total of one. Last night.

Did you know the Ravens set the record for most consecutive preseason wins?!?! Right, doesn’t matter.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 06:27 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: You posted a stat. I replied stating that stat means absolutely nothing. If anyone is b***** and whining it’s you with the OP because you can’t handle a loss and need to whine some more about meaningless “facts”. If you can’t stand someone pointing out your stat is meaningless, don’t post it.

You want to call me ignorant? I’m not the one regurgitating pointless stats because ESPN told me it means something. And I wasn’t incapable of defending my post and having to resort to name calling either…

You can cherry-pick stats to come up with any “facts” you want. Doesn’t make them worth a thing. The Rams haven’t won a playoff game in 239 days….they must be terrible huh? Oh right, there hasn’t been playoff games in that time frame. Bengals have lost 12 Sunday night road games in a row. Who cares? How many of those were with this team? This QB? This HC? Right, a grand total of one. Last night.

Did you know the Ravens set the record for most consecutive preseason wins?!?! Right, doesn’t matter.

I don't want to call you ignorant, I am calling you ignorant!!! 
I want to call you a lot more besides a whining b****, but you are not worth the ban. 
So I will call you, on my ignore list whining bloke. I forgot to add the *'s, whining b****.  
Move on to another post!!!! You are not welcome here.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 06:44 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: I don't want to call you ignorant, I am calling you ignorant!!! 
I want to call you a lot more besides a whining b****, but you are not worth the ban. 
So I will call you, on my ignore list whining bloke. I forgot to add the *'s, whining b****.  

I’m very sorry you posted a meaningless stat and can’t handle it like an adult
Reply/Quote
[Image: Eating-Popcorn-GIF-Image-for-Whatsapp-an...ook-10.gif]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 06:50 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: I’m very sorry you posted a meaningless stat and can’t handle it like an adult

I accept your apology, now git off my thread. 
Reply/Quote

The worst part is they have the second worst streak of Sunday night losses before this with 10 before they finally won 1.. Sickening...
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 01:15 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Talk about a meaningless stat. First it’s prime time games, then it’s specifically Sunday night games, then it’s Sunday night ROAD games. Who gives a ****? We got the prime time monkey off our backs. The playoff monkey off our backs. This stat means nothing.

Why is it meaningless? We have other Sunday night road games on our schedule this year and as a Franchise the Bengals have the worst winning percentage in those games at 1-14 (outside of the Dolphins who have only had 3 games). 

The only time we've won on Sunday night is 2004, home or away. 
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 07:11 PM)TheFan Wrote: Why is it meaningless? We have other Sunday night road games on our schedule this year and as a Franchise the Bengals have the worst winning percentage in those games at 1-14 (outside of the Dolphins who have only had 3 games). 

In what world do games from 15 years ago with different coaches, players, etc have to do with this team?

Bengals are 1-1 in prime time games this year. 2-1 in prime time games since 2021 (not including playoffs where we were 3-1). Bengals are 3-2 in prime time since 2020. 3-3 prime time since Zac took over. 0-1 on Sunday night under Taylor/Burrow. Those are the only stats that hold any meaning with this team.

The old team with a young Carson and young Marvin mean nothing to this one. Same with Andy and Marvin. Those teams going 0-11 says absolutely nothing about this team going 0-1 on Sunday night road games. Pretending like the Bengals struggle mightily in prime time because of games from over a decade ago is about as pathetic as pretending the Steelers are a dynasty because they won a bunch of SB’s in the 70’s. That has nothing to do with the players/coaches on the field today. It means nothing, and in this case is a sad attempt at cherry-picking stats to create headlines or an push a false narrative because people are too lazy to use common sense.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 07:49 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: In what world do games from 15 years ago with different coaches, players, etc have to do with this team?

Bengals are 1-1 in prime time games this year. 2-1 in prime time games since 2021 (not including playoffs where we were 3-1). Bengals are 3-2 in prime time since 2020. 3-3 prime time since Zac took over. 0-1 on Sunday night under Taylor/Burrow. Those are the only stats that hold any meaning with this team.

The old team with a young Carson and young Marvin mean nothing to this one. Same with Andy and Marvin. Those teams going 0-11 says absolutely nothing about this team going 0-1 on Sunday night road games. Pretending like the Bengals struggle mightily in prime time because of games from over a decade ago is about as pathetic as pretending the Steelers are a dynasty because they won a bunch of SB’s in the 70’s. That has nothing to do with the players/coaches on the field today. It means nothing, and in this case is a sad attempt at cherry-picking stats to create headlines or an push a false narrative because people are too lazy to use common sense.

More Ignorant comments.
The NFL, more importantly, the sports world are all about stats. This website are mostly fans using stats and opinions and we are all having fun. 
It's whiners like you that spoil other people's fun. 
What makes F'n you the arbiter of what is meaningless facts?  If you don't like the topic move on, don't dwell on other people's thread if you don't have nothing positive to say. 

Your stupid sense would negate facts that prior to last season's playoff run we haven't won a playoff game since 1991.
Your stupid argument "The old team with blah, blah, blah mean nothing to this one". But we all were happy that we erased that stat.  

Move on with your whiny arse. Mooning
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 07:11 PM)TheFan Wrote: Why is it meaningless? We have other Sunday night road games on our schedule this year and as a Franchise the Bengals have the worst winning percentage in those games at 1-14 (outside of the Dolphins who have only had 3 games). 

I Love You. Wub
Reply/Quote

No kidding. I guess the good news is you have to dig deep to come up with Bengal ineptitude records.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 10:29 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: More Ignorant comments.
The NFL, more importantly, the sports world are all about stats. This website are mostly fans using stats and opinions and we are all having fun. 
It's whiners like you that spoil other people's fun. 
What makes F'n you the arbiter of what is meaningless facts?  If you don't like the topic move on, don't dwell on other people's thread if you don't have nothing positive to say. 

Your stupid sense would negate facts that prior to last season's playoff run we haven't won a playoff game since 1991.
Your stupid argument "The old team with blah, blah, blah mean nothing to this one". But we all were happy that we erased that stat.  

Move on with your whiny arse. Mooning

So you can only post on this board if you agree with someone? I’m not dwelling. I pointed out that this stat means nothing and then simply responded to people who replied to me.

Also pretty sure you said you were going to block me. If someone pointing out your whiny stats mean nothing bothers you so much, go ahead and add me to your ignore list!

Or you can keep showing your maturity level with pathetic insults
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 11:05 PM)michaelsean Wrote: No kidding. I guess the good news is you have to dig deep to come up with Bengal ineptitude records.

Do you? Lol Not sure if that was a joke or not. 
Reply/Quote