Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pales in comparison to the lawsuit money the NFL be paying out when his dirty hit highlight reel plays in the court room during the next CTE lawsuit.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
That was to keep the Steelers from crying the rest of the year. Sad how soft the former toughest team has become. I guess it means their fans aren’t tough anymore either.

Hey how’d you get CTE? One time Burfict his my shoulder pad with his forearm and then it might have brushed my helmet. A second before that I had a head on head collision with another defender but I’m pretty sure it was the forearm graze.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2018, 09:57 PM)michaelsean Wrote: That was to keep the Steelers from crying the rest of the year. Sad how soft the former toughest team has become.  I guess it means their fans aren’t tough anymore either.

Hey how’d you get CTE?  One time Burfict his my shoulder pad with his forearm and then it might have brushed my helmet.  A second before that I had a head on head collision with another defender but I’m pretty sure it was the forearm graze.

It's about the NFL unwillingless to implement the same rules already in effect at the college level. It's also about the NFL's unwillingless to get their repeat offenders under control. If Bob the janitor has 3 or 4 video taped sexual harrasment incidents each year for past 6 years and his employer keeps dishing out the same slap on the wrist, it shows how serious his employer things his behavior really is. Would any sane employer have him around? Protecting league image and profit over players' health is what cost them in the last lawsuit.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
So many  Cry in this thread. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 12:47 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: So many  Cry in this thread. 

We're practicing our Bengals cheers.
Reply/Quote
Burfict has definitely been highlighted as the dirtiest player in the NFL. He earned it early in his career with the nut taps, ankle twisting and shit.
Reply/Quote
Birthdefect should of been thrown out of the league years ago. The NFL looks the other way because they feel sorry for Cincinnati because they stink most of the time. Vontez Birthdefect will never get CTE because you have to have a brain to get it.

The people of Cincinnati should give Andy Dalton more respect!
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2018, 09:45 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Pales in comparison to the lawsuit money the NFL be paying out when his dirty hit highlight reel plays in the court room during the next CTE lawsuit.

Cry Cry Cry

Reply/Quote
Steeler fans crying about "dirty" play? Now, that is the irony of all ironies. LOL

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 09:38 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: Cry Cry Cry

What? Stating what he thinks will eventually happen isn’t crying. If you want to see crying on a massive scale, click on over to the JN and read the MULTIPLE threads of many pages that are huge cryfests by your Bengal brethren.
Reply/Quote
So...is this thread anything like a 401k? Will it benefit me, somehow?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 04:46 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: What? Stating what he thinks will eventually happen isn’t crying. If you want to see crying on a massive scale, click on over to the JN and read the MULTIPLE threads of many pages that are huge cryfests by your Bengal brethren.

Steelers fans; they love to deflect.

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 04:46 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: What? Stating what he thinks will eventually happen isn’t crying. If you want to see crying on a massive scale, click on over to the JN and read the MULTIPLE threads of many pages that are huge cryfests by your Bengal brethren.

You’re a bitter little man because he didn’t get banned or suspended. Don’t worry little tike, it’ll come. But it won’t be after your team of crybabies you root for whined about being tackled too hard. And that’s the part you don’t like.

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 05:02 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Steelers fans; they love to deflect.
I was deflecting a deflection....
(10-21-2018, 05:53 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: You’re a bitter little man because he didn’t get banned or suspended. Don’t worry little tike, it’ll come. But it won’t be after your team of crybabies you root for whined about being tackled too hard. And that’s the part you don’t like.

Lol, bitter that he didn't get suspended? Why? It's not like the Steelers haven't beaten the Bengals 5 games in a row. It's not like the Bengals are 3-8 all time vs the Steelers when he plays. He's a non-factor unless of course you count the playoff game and lately he's been getting abused by them too. JuJu, James Connor, Vance McDonald, all have made him look stupid over the past two seasons.

I don't want him to be suspended because I enjoy watching him get punked every game. 

Bitter? Lol, that's the funniest thing I've read all day. 
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 07:12 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I was deflecting a deflection....

Lol, bitter that he didn't get suspended? Why? It's not like the Steelers haven't beaten the Bengals 5 games in a row. It's not like the Bengals are 3-8 all time vs the Steelers when he plays. He's a non-factor unless of course you count the playoff game and lately he's been getting abused by them too. JuJu, James Connor, Vance McDonald, all have made him look stupid over the past two seasons.

I don't want him to be suspended because I enjoy watching him get punked every game. 

Bitter? Lol, that's the funniest thing I've read all day. 

So when Ju Ju cheap shots he’s punking the player? Vontaze causes a gust of wind to go over Browns head and your tough QB cries like a girl. IM TELLING!
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 07:19 PM)michaelsean Wrote: So when Ju Ju cheap shots he’s punking the player?

Was there a penalty on that play? That seems to be the standard set by Bengal fans. Over on the JN that's a big part of the defense of Burfict regarding last weeks fine. 
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 07:24 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Was there a penalty on that play? That seems to be the standard set by Bengal fans. Over on the JN that's a big part of the defense of Burfict regarding last weeks fine. 

Is that your standard?

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 07:19 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Vontaze causes a gust of wind to go over Browns head and your tough QB cries like a girl.  IM TELLING!

Honestly, you're not being objective if you say that you don't think that Burfict dipped his shoulder toward ABs head. It was obvious. He took out his own player. 

And we all know that BR talks too much. Nothing new there. 
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 07:19 PM)michaelsean Wrote: So when Ju Ju cheap shots he’s punking the player?  Vontaze causes a gust of wind to go over Browns head and your tough QB cries like a girl.  IM TELLING!

So a gust of wind also knocks out your own team's player? That's good to know.  :andy:
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 07:28 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Honestly, you're not being objective if you say that you don't think that Burfict dipped his shoulder toward ABs head. It was obvious. He took out his own player. 

And we all know that BR talks too much. Nothing new there. 

I don’t care if he did. Play was ongoing and he barely brushed his head. You can drive your shoulder right into the guys forehead once he’s not a protected player. Going down isn’t down so regardless of what someone seems his intention, he violated no rules.

Reply/Quote