Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
(10-21-2018, 08:30 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Cry

Funny, coming from a fan base that's always crying about the Steelers being dirty players. The minute it's on the other foot, it was a good play. Typical crying hypocrite Bengals fans.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 08:30 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: So, just because people do it doesn't mean it's legal. People hold on plays and get away with it and it doesn't make it legal.

**cough** Steelers multiple times a game **cough**

I agree with you here.

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 08:32 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Funny, coming from a fan base that's always crying about the Steelers being dirty players. The minute it's on the other foot, it was a good play. Typical crying hypocrite Bengals fans.

Wow y’all are really bitter over this. You really thought he was getting suspended or banned didn’t you?

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 08:32 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Funny, coming from a fan base that's always crying about the Steelers being dirty players. The minute it's on the other foot, it was a good play. Typical crying hypocrite Bengals fans.

The opposite could be said as well. Several Bengals have been seriously injured by Steeler players and we were told tough football and swivel. Driving your helmet into someone’s jaw is totally legit.

Nice talking to ya. I’ve got some stuff to do before watching Kelce and Hill catch 50 passes in an uncovered middle of the field and Austin throwing up his hands saying nothing you can do to stop that. I will be shocked if they keep them under 50.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 07:38 PM)6andcounting Wrote: You have to have a job to use a 401k so no.

That was mean.  Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Ok, Im going to call a truce. Or at least a 5 minute timeout here for something we can all agree on. I was looking up Burficts hit on youtube and this was my next suggested video.  Shocked

I have no idea where this came from but, yes we all need more of this. The fun starts at :55

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 08:46 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Ok, Im going to call a truce. Or at least a 5 minute timeout here for something we can all agree on. I was looking up Burficts hit on youtube and this was my next suggested video.  Shocked

I have no idea where this came from but, yes we all need more of this. The fun starts at :55

I’d really like to know the algorithm that put that after a football play.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 08:35 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Wow y’all are really bitter over this. You really thought he was getting suspended or banned didn’t you?

Not me, I never once said he should be suspended or banned. I said fined. I don't want him suspended. He seems to lose his temper too quickly and causes dumb penalties that help the Steelers out.

(10-21-2018, 08:40 PM)michaelsean Wrote: The opposite could be said as well. Several Bengals have been seriously injured by Steeler players and we were told tough football and swivel. Driving your helmet into someone’s jaw is totally legit.

Nice talking to ya. I’ve got some stuff to do before watching Kelce and Hill catch 50 passes in an uncovered middle of the field and Austin throwing up his hands saying nothing you can do to stop that.  I will be shocked if they keep them under 50.

I agree that the Steelers do have some dirty players on their team. I don't like all that extra curricular activities that the Steelers do and get away with. I love watching football. I don't love dirty plays and hits. If I want to watch dirty hits, I'll watch heels wrestling in WWE. It was nice talking to you as well, but you better hope the Bengals win or the Steelers will go from 3rd place this afternoon to first place by tonight and not even have to play a game to do it.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 08:49 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I’d really like to know the algorithm that put that after a football play.

I'm pretty sure it was one of the girls from the bar Ben frequents after games, so that's why it came on right after a football video.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 08:49 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I’d really like to know the algorithm that put that after a football play.

He searched "old man rails young teen", but had safe mode on so this is what comes up.

I then searched "young stud dishes out painful ass rape" found Hunt's first half highlights.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I turned the game off at the two minute warning when the Bengals were set to get the kickoff. Looks like the Bengals gave up 21 points in 7 minutes of game play.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 11:31 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I turned the game off at the two minute warning when the Bengals were set to get the kickoff. Looks like the Bengals gave up 21 points in 7 minutes of game play.

I turned it off at half. Sports is the only business where you are expected to enthusiastically embrace the business even when it’s bad. Did it for a long time. Realized I wasn’t actually required to. I haven’t been to a Reds game for two years.

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 11:31 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I turned the game off at the two minute warning when the Bengals were set to get the kickoff. Looks like the Bengals gave up 21 points in 7 minutes of game play.

It was a rough watch. And while even before the season started, I fully expected them to lose that game in KC, I did think they would be more competitive. I have not lost all confidence but If the bengals can’t stand up after these last two weeks and beat Tampa at home before the bye, it’s big trouble.

Also, Patrick Mahomes is a Star. Full control of everything he does. It was something to watch.

Reply/Quote