Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFCN week 7 picture summary
Tough week for the AFCN and yet another terrible Sunday night loss for the Bengals. Might as well have a little fun though so I put this together to summarize week 7 for the AFCN.

[Image: YrPMvx7.jpg]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
For the Bengal pic you should have used the one of Merv looking clueless. More specifically, looking clueless on Sunday Night Football. More specifically...oh....this could go on a while.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2018, 08:18 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: For the Bengal pic you should have used the one of Merv looking clueless.  More specifically, looking clueless on Sunday Night Football.  More specifically...oh....this could go on a while.

I struggled with deciding on a Bengals picture.  I ultimately decided on the one I used because it shows Andy and Driskel looking like that can't believe what was happening.  The reason for including Driskel is that he got to play because the Bengals got blown out.  I thought about only using his picture because you know the sh*t hit the fan when your backup gets playing time without the starter being injured. Marvin looking clueless pictures are a dime a dozen. Big Grin
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote