Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12 Children Found Inside Home of Bucks County Man, Who is Charged with Sex Assault
http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/12-Children-Found-Inside-Home-of-Bucks-County-Man-Who-is-Charged-with-Sex-Assault-383448131.html

Quote:Twelve girls, ranging in age from six months to 18 years old, were found Thursday inside the home of a Bucks County, Pennsylvania, man, who has been charged with sexually assaulting one of the girls from 2012 to 2015, according to a criminal complaint filed by the Lower Southampton Police Department.

One of the alleged victims, now 18, told police she is the mother of two of the girls in the house and that the suspect, Lee Kaplan, fathered both, including the six-month-old, the complaint said.

Police are also investigating an allegation that the teenage mother was sold by her parents to Kaplan. The parents, who live in Lancaster County, are in custody, police said.
"This child gave birth to two other children through an inappropriate relationship," Lower Southampton Lt. John Krimmel said.

Kaplan, 51, lives in the 400 block of Old Street Road in Feasterville, where he and the children were found, according to the complaint.
NBC10.com is not identifying the parents, who also are in custody and being held on $1 million bail.

Bucks County District Attorney David Heckler said the parents claim all of the children are theirs.
"They purport to be the parents of all the children, but I don't know if we believe them," Heckler said.

He said he could not say how long the children had been at Kaplan's house.
"It will be until into next week before I can stand in front of cameras and say X, Y, Z happened," Heckler said. "We have miles to go."

The police complaint said Kaplan "had told other neighbors that no children live there."
But one nearby resident, Denise Horst, said she saw the girls often.

"I've ridden by this house (and) I've seen young girls, various ages of children, dressed mostly in Amish clothing," Horst said. "Often afraid, like they would once he'd come out of the house, the male would come out, they'd go running into the house."
She said she also saw one of the young girls pregnant.

"I was wondering what was going on," Horst said. "It looked like these girls were scared."
Lower Southampton police said that police did not find any identifying documents for any of the girls.

"We are still investigating that. Bucks County is investigating that along with other agencies to help identify their genealogy and who their parents actually are," Krimmel said, adding that all are now in protective custody.
Kaplan remains jailed on $1 million bail. It is unclear if he has an attorney.

Damn Muslims.....
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/633050/Evil-ISIS-fighters-torture-woman-DEATH-breaking-Islamic-dress-code

Quote:SAVAGE Islamic State militants tortured a Syrian girl to death for allegedly violating the Islamic dress code.

Islamic State militants tortured a woman to death for allegedly violating Islamic dress code
The 21-year-old victim was tortured by an evil female jihadi known as Oum Farouq - operating on behalf of the murderous terrorist group.

The victim’s family received their daughter’s body but were left helpless because the Sharia Court supported the killing.

A family member: “She was harshly tortured. We have received her dead body full of physical effects of torture.

“The only judicial department in Manbij is the Sharia Court, which supports such crimes.”

Under the draconian rule of ISIS - also known as Daesh - women are forced to wear a black veil and are not allowed to go anywhere without a male companion.

The killing came after the twisted jihadi group murdered what is believed to be the first female citizen journalist reporting in ISIS territory.

Ruqia Hassan, who went by Nisam Ibrahim on social media, is the fifth journalist who reported on the depraved death cult to be killed since October.

Abu Mohammed, the founder of a citizen journalism group, tweeted that Hassan’s last words were: “I’m in Raqqa and I received death threats, and when Isis [arrests] me and kills me it’s ok because they will cut my head of and I have dignity its better than I live in humiliation with Isis.”

Ruqia Hassan is the fifth journalist who reported on the death cult to be killed since October
The evil terror regime has also notoriously kidnapped Yazidi women to use them as sex slaves.

Reports suggest than 7,000 young women and children have been kidnapped from their homes and sold into slavery in a chilling new moneymaking operation by the terror group.

The women are largely sold to the Middle East as sex slaves while the males go into servitude.

Over the past few months, the terror group’s coffers have been swelled by more than £170million as desperate Yazidi families paid ransoms to retrieve 250 women and children.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-17-2016, 09:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/633050/Evil-ISIS-fighters-torture-woman-DEATH-breaking-Islamic-dress-code

How come everyone else gets in trouble for derailing threads but this dude continually gets away with it?
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(06-17-2016, 09:52 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: How come everyone else gets in trouble for derailing threads but this dude continually gets away with it?

GMDino Wrote:Damn Muslims.....

What did I do to derail it? 

(06-17-2016, 09:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: What did I do to derail it? 

Oh that's right. You can post non-related material if it's passive aggressive. Line 2 of the CoC. My mistake. Please continue.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(06-17-2016, 09:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: What did I do to derail it? 

1) You responded to me which you said you would never do again...because I call you on your BS.

2) do we have to post something a Muslim has done every time a white,g-d-American does something?
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-17-2016, 10:20 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Oh that's right. You can post non-related material if it's passive aggressive. Line 2 of the CoC. My mistake. Please continue.

OP posted an article about children possibly being sold and his only comment on the link was "Damn Muslims". I post an article that talks about Muslims that ends mentioning them selling children, but somehow you find it unrelated. Care to explain why or are you just good with being "passive aggressive"?

(06-17-2016, 10:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: OP posted an article about children possibly being sold and his only comment on the link was "Damn Muslims". I post an article that talks about Muslims that ends mentioning them selling children, but somehow you find it unrelated. Care to explain why or are you just good with being "passive aggressive"?

K.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Apparently one man gave Kaplan his 14 year old daughter because Kaplan helped them out financially.

This story is beyond screwed up.
(06-18-2016, 05:40 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Apparently one man gave Kaplan his 14 year old daughter because Kaplan helped them out financially.

This story is beyond screwed up.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/neighbor-something-isnt-girls-mans-house-040052599.html

Yep, said he saved their farm. This case does bring to light the question of when you should contact authorities when, as a neighbor, something doesn't seem "right". 

The woman who called the law did these girls a great disservice.

They would have been much tougher if they had been forced to take care of the situation themselves instead of depending on an adult to help them.

Ninja
(06-20-2016, 01:38 AM)fredtoast Wrote: The woman who called the law did these girls a great disservice.

They would have been much tougher if they had been forced to take care of the situation themselves instead of depending on an adult to help them.

Fred. This is not a convenient time to reference moronic sensibilities!  Stop saying things that obviously contradict staunch positions of a peacock!

Unbelievable.  Someone Please!  PLEASE.  
im sure as long as it was an open palm slap, it was ok
People suck
(06-17-2016, 09:36 PM)GMDino Wrote: http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/12-Children-Found-Inside-Home-of-Bucks-County-Man-Who-is-Charged-with-Sex-Assault-383448131.html

Damn Muslims.....

I honestly don't understand how Muslims played a role in this.
That is a tough situation for a neighbor to be put in. But when it is children that could be at risk, I would rather be wrong and early rather than late and right. Overall an awkward situation to be put in.
(06-20-2016, 10:06 AM)PhilHos Wrote: I honestly don't understand how Muslims played a role in this.

It was a tongue in cheek shot at the posters who claim only Muslims do terrible things.

I kind of figured that was obvious.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(06-20-2016, 02:04 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: It was a tongue in cheek shot at the posters who claim only Muslims do terrible things.

Admittedly, I'm not on here as much as I used to be, but I've never seen anyone claim that only Muslims do terrible things. Who has said such a ridiculous and patently untrue thing?
(06-20-2016, 02:04 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: It was a tongue in cheek shot at the posters who claim only Muslims do terrible things.

Provide list of posters that claim only muslims do terrible things.

(06-20-2016, 02:52 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Provide list of posters that claim only muslims do terrible things.

The good thing about my post is it'll make them out themselves and their guilty consciences.

Oops.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(06-20-2016, 03:01 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: The good thing about my post is it'll make them out themselves and their guilty consciences.

Oops.
I guess we'll have to wait for those to chime in and out themselves then. Or you can provide the list of people as asked.