Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12 Children Found Inside Home of Bucks County Man, Who is Charged with Sex Assault
(06-20-2016, 04:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I guess we'll have to wait for those to chime in and out themselves then. Or you can provide the list of people as asked. 

Tee hee.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(06-20-2016, 02:04 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: It was a tongue in cheek shot at the posters who claim only Muslims do terrible things.

I kind of figured that was obvious.

So, you speaking for Dino now?  And besides, there are no posters who claim that only Muslims do terrible things.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(06-20-2016, 05:00 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: So, you speaking for Dino now?  And besides, there are no posters who claim that only Muslims do terrible things.

No I don't speak for Dino and he's free to correct me if I'm wrong. But I also understand sarcasm - even when it's not made obvious for the less intuitive members of the board.

Also, tee hee.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(06-20-2016, 04:42 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Tee hee.

(06-20-2016, 05:02 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Also, tee hee.

[Image: art-mco-tee-hee-man_pur.jpg]

I wasn't expecting the first "tee hee".
You made me snort-laugh.
Whatever
(06-17-2016, 09:36 PM)GMDino Wrote: http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/12-Children-Found-Inside-Home-of-Bucks-County-Man-Who-is-Charged-with-Sex-Assault-383448131.html

Damn Muslims.....

That's terrible. Those kids don't deserve that, and shame on the girls parents for selling her. I know this shocks the hell out of us here in America, but this happens with a much higher frequency in other 2nd and 3rd world countries.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]