Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12 instances of uncalled holding by the Steelers
HAVE A LOOK

http://700wlw.iheart.com/onair/bill-cunningham-227/12-instances-of-uncalled-holding-on-15120684/
Reply/Quote
3 vines deleted or missing, could be more soon
Reply/Quote
http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Steelers-Holding-Vine-Collection

Here is a nice thread
Reply/Quote
It really was ridiculous. Also, it became painfully clear why Antonio Brown is always open. He pushes off on every route.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-21-2016, 06:40 AM)McC Wrote: It really was ridiculous.  Also, it became painfully clear why Antonio Brown is always open.  He pushes off on every route.

And we still shut him down. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Lets just put it this way, if we get even half of those calls the game is completely different not too mention the touchdown that was called out or the fumble that wasn't. The Steelers cannot beat the Bengals without serious help from the officials or injuries, that much is apparent.
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2016, 07:56 AM)Crowe Wrote: Lets just put it this way, if we get even half of those calls the game is completely different not too mention the touchdown that was called out or the fumble that wasn't. The Steelers cannot beat the Bengals without serious help from the officials or injuries, that much is apparent.

Not just any of those calls, but one early in the game.  Calling a blatant hold early, lets the Steelers OL know that won't be tolerated, and it is a different game going forward.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2016, 08:24 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Not just any of those calls, but one early in the game.  Calling a blatant hold early, lets the Steelers OL know that won't be tolerated, and it is a different game going forward.

Yep the refs set the standard early on that they were going to let the Steelers play however they wanted to once again. It's almost comical how bad they have been in our recent matchups and while there were some missed calls against us they were far greater in Pitts favor.
Reply/Quote
How many threads can we make about the same exact things in a week? Lol
Reply/Quote
Does it matter? Enough until we can sue the NFL, somehow, someway....
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Shit like this shows how they can always beat us but then go play another good team and get their heads bashed in.

I bet if they play NE refs will cheat again but for some reason they hate us
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2016, 09:55 AM)Sweetness Wrote: How many threads can we make about the same exact things in a week? Lol

One more. 
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2016, 08:47 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: One more. 

Especially when guys like me are getting messages of sympathy from fans of other teams.  My son (Browns fan), two buddies (one Bears, one Steeler fan).  This is a topic that Bengal fans, and more importantly, the Bengals organization should be upset about.  There was blatant disregard not only for the rules of the game, but the safety of the defensive players being held in neck locks.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2016, 10:29 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Does it matter? Enough until we can sue the NFL, somehow, someway....

Class action lawsuit. Good idea. 
Reply/Quote