Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That's Joe's QB rating from Sunday. That's also the highest QB rating he's put up in his NFL career ... so far.

For comparison's sake, over the course of his entire career Andy Dalton had the same or higher QB rating 10 times.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Oh god... this thread is gonna get real wack. You just had to mention our former qb
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2021, 06:20 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Oh god... this thread is gonna get real wack. You just had to mention our former qb

Drama is what makes the world go round. lol
Reply/Quote
Not bad for his first game back.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
not bad for Rosenthal's 26th rated QB

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2021, 06:30 PM)pally Wrote: not bad for Rosenthal's 26th rated QB

LMAO
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2021, 06:25 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Not bad for his first game back.

And to think some (one person) thought he should've been benched yesterday after his slow start. 

I swear, I'll try to keep from bringing that up again. 
Reply/Quote

Burrow currently has the 5th highest QB rating from yesterday. Jameis Winston is currently at 4th, FYI.
Reply/Quote

That dude is a certified hater.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Passer rating is a pointless stat for a single game.

It was NEVER intended to be used that way; only to allow, as best as can be, an apples to apples comparison at the end of a season.

No one ever tried to use it as a single game metric until in 2004 when a rookie Roethlisberger had a game that created a perfect rating, so Steeler fans started running around trying to make him look like the greatest QB ever because of it. So then other fan bases started doing the same with their QBs, and it has snowballed since then.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2021, 06:16 PM)PhilHos Wrote: That's Joe's QB rating from Sunday. That's also the highest QB rating he's put up in his NFL career ... so far.

For comparison's sake, over the course of his entire career Andy Dalton had the same or higher QB rating 10 times.

Yeah but Dalton has red hair so........
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2021, 06:32 PM)PhilHos Wrote: And to think some (one person) thought he should've been benched yesterday after his slow start. 

Ya because I thought he wasn't looking healthy or right... You are taking this way out of proportion... Whats wrong with you? I felt like he was playing timid and wasn't ready. I was wrong so what... Get a life
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2021, 06:32 PM)PhilHos Wrote: And to think some (one person) thought he should've been benched yesterday after his slow start. 

I can't follow the Game Day thread anymore, other than just dropping in at halftime. The  Cry Cry Cry drives me up the wall. But who was the person who wanted to bench Burrow. I mean, seriously?
Reply/Quote
Fun factoid:

Burrow is 1 of only 2 AFC QBs that cracked the top 10 in QBR on Sunday:

Matthew Stafford 156.1
Russell Wilson 152.3
Patrick Mahomes 131.4
Jameis Winston 130.8
Joe Burrow 128.8
Trey Lance 127.1
Jalen Hurts 126.4
Jimmy Garoppolo 124.2
Kyler Murray 121.0
Taylor Heinicke 119.3

NFCW is competitive AF.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2021, 01:51 AM)Tony Wrote: Ya because I thought he wasn't looking healthy or right... You are taking this way out of proportion... Whats wrong with you? I felt like he was playing timid and wasn't ready. I was wrong so what... Get a life

I appreciate you owning up to it ... now. But, in case you weren't aware, I can sometimes be what Bugs Bunny often refers to as a "stinker". Like I said, I will try to do my best to keep from bringing it up again, especially in light of you admitting you were wrong.

(09-14-2021, 10:10 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I can't follow the Game Day thread anymore, other than just dropping in at halftime. The  Cry Cry Cry drives me up the wall. But who was the person who wanted to bench Burrow. I mean, seriously?

I think you know who it is ... now.
Reply/Quote
Just goes to show you don't need to throw the ball 60 times to try to win. Just concise, well connected passes and plays.
Reply/Quote