Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12th Man
Paul Brown stadium has always been incredibly docile. Every now and then, they'll get rowdy, but it's the exception rather than the rule. I've never been to another NFL stadium that is as quiet as ours.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It gets really loud when they play the stoolers, ratbirds, or clowns...
Reply/Quote
I had lower level endzone tix to the chargers game.....was deafening.
[Image: sig2.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Actually i think we have a great 12th man.

I was watching the Bengals/Chargers game and my Mom was over and couldn't help but mention how loud PBS was.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2015, 11:41 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Paul Brown stadium has always been incredibly docile.  Every now and then, they'll get rowdy, but it's the exception rather than the rule.  I've never been to another NFL stadium that is as quiet as ours.

I've stopped making the trip to Cincinnati, but over the years it has always been really quiet when I've been there.

I always tried to get endzone seats and it would always be the Steelers game. I've been to baseball games with louder crowds throughout the game than that.

Maybe the last couple of years have brought the loud bandwagoners out? I don't know, but I do know it used to be extremely quiet in PBS relative to other stadiums that I've been in.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2015, 10:37 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Watching the Seattle/Detroit game. If we could only be that crazy loud in Cincinnati.  I know the accustics  in thier stadium are above and beyond that of PBS but it would be awesome if the 12th man had even 1/2 the impact here vs there.
Just sayin!

I have been a season ticket holder for a long time and been at most games. PBS fans are very loud, the bigger the game, the louder they have been.

I anticipate we will be rowdy Sunday when the Hawks have the ball and quiet when we have the ball.

Our fans have changed over the years from a college football crowd (always yelling regardless of who has the ball) to a smart crowd who knows when to yell and disrupt.

It is good to see we are sold out, the more Bengals fans buying tickets, the less opposition tickets available.

The crowd will not be a negative Sunday, it will be a home field advantage and up to players and coaches to keep us all engaged from start to finish.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2015, 11:41 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Paul Brown stadium has always been incredibly docile.  Every now and then, they'll get rowdy, but it's the exception rather than the rule.  I've never been to another NFL stadium that is as quiet as ours.

You obviously have not attended many game the past 3 to 4 years. You could not be more wrong, your comments are so year 2003.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
The jungle has been absolutely rocking lately. If you disagree, get your buttocks down there and see for your own eyes (or ears?) :)
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2015, 09:20 AM)tigershrimp Wrote: Field goal home win against the Loins. Brrr?  Yawn

The 12th man in Seattle was in stripes; the refs handed that game to the Seahogs.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2015, 04:25 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Our fans have changed over the years from a college football crowd (always yelling regardless of who has the ball) to a smart crowd who knows when to yell and disrupt.

Meh, looks to me like most still lose their shit when we get a first down inside the opponent's ten.

"Ohmygodohmygodohmygod!!!! Oh My Gaaaaaaaawwwwwd!!!!!" We're gonna scoooooooooore! I must stand and scream my ***** lungs out to encourage the offensive line to block for Andy!!!!!"
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

Miami and Tampa are a lot more quiet.
Reply/Quote
Paul Brown Stadium needs to show up and make noise this Sunday. I am sick and tired of the Seahawks, their fans, and the windbags on ESPN blowing their loads over how amazing Seattle's "12th man" bullshit is.

I want Wilson's ears to ring.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote

i have.. was at Cleveland couple years ago.. Titans, and Rams...  been to Baltimore three times.. bigger stadium and louder.. Pittsburgh bigger but not a great sound difference.. just those damn towels.
Reply/Quote