Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals 2021 HC - Urban Meyer
(01-04-2021, 12:57 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Imagine how good they could be with the best quarterback prospect to come out of college in close to 20 years.   Cool

Apparently playing against OSU QB’s (current or former) are his kryptonite though... Tongue
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Another miraculous recovery from Meyer's "health problems".
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 12:57 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Imagine how good they could be with the best quarterback prospect to come out of college in close to 20 years.   Cool

He may be the best QB to come out since last year and that is debatable.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 01:08 AM)SuperBowlBound! Wrote: He may be the best QB to come out since last year and that is debatable.

Shots fired!!!!
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 01:04 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Apparently playing against OSU QB’s (current or former) are his kryptonite though... Tongue

[Image: T9gQ.gif]

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 01:08 AM)SuperBowlBound! Wrote: He may be the best QB to come out since last year and that is debatable.

Hopefully the Jets are foolish enough to buy into the Fields hype as well, the more the merrier!! 

Need Fields and Zach Wilson to go top 5 to make life easier for the Bengals in the draft.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 01:04 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Apparently playing against OSU QB’s (current or former) are his kryptonite though... Tongue

That and facial hair...

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 12:45 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: True. But the fall back is, Florida and Trevor Lawrence.

Honestly wouldn't be shocked if he goes with Fields instead
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 12:45 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: True. But the fall back is, Florida and Trevor Lawrence.
Dude, it's Jacksonville, it's not like it's Tampa Bay or Miami. The north/panhandle of Florida is awful, away days in Tallahassee were some of the most unpleasant things I did during uni.
The reasons they made that playoff run are gone.

(01-04-2021, 12:41 AM)Bengalholic Wrote: Honestly, I think the Khan's are even worse. They have no clue what they're doing... 39-105 in 9 years.  Mellow
I think the Khans issues are they that are spread too thin, AFAIK they are generous owners that have increased the value of their team, but they also own Fulham FC, AEW and Shahid is also the CEO of Flex-N-Gate, and Tony the son is chairman of a media company. They both hold significant roles in the Jaguars, Fulham, and AEW. These things are all full time positions are they not?
Reply/Quote
I liked Urban at Ohio State, but this may become another Steve Spurrier deal. They must be throwing a ton of money at him, one would think. We shall see
Reply/Quote
I like Meyer but he no longer commits to an organization very long. It would be another disaster hire for Meyer to come to Bengals.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 12:03 AM)Trademark Wrote: He's going to the Jaguars. You think he would want to come here ? lol

Is the Jags a better job?  I wouldn't think so...but maybe easier at the moment.  AFC North is loaded.  
Reply/Quote
meyers only wants 12 mil a year.... . Its worth the shot i think.
Reply/Quote
Was Meyer the worst HC hire of all time?
Reply/Quote