Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14+ point wins on the road
In the 160 regular season road games from 2001 through 2020 we had 19 victories by 14 points or more. (Only 1 in the five years from '16-'20).

We have now won 5 of our last 9 road games (regular season) by at least 14 points.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2022, 12:00 PM)fredtoast Wrote: In the 160 regular season road games from 2001 through 2020 we had 19 victories by 14 points or more. (Only 1 in the five years from '16-'20).

We have now won 5 of our last 9 road games (regular season) by at least 14 points.

More impressive when you consider that includes the 'irrelevant' game in Cleveland. 

Looking at who we did so against...

- Steelers (Playoff Team)
- Lions
- Ravens (beat them in the midst of an 8-3 start)
- Raiders (Playoff Team)
- Jets

We had some damn good wins last year. That Ravens win last year was unreal.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2022, 12:11 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: More impressive when you consider that includes the 'irrelevant' game in Cleveland. 

Looking at who we did so against...

- Steelers (Playoff Team)
- Lions
- Ravens (beat them in the midst of an 8-3 start)
- Raiders (Playoff Team)
- Jets

We had some damn good wins last year. That Ravens win last year was unreal.

Both Ravens games were good. But that 1st one especially the 2nd half was amazing. It was probably the 1st time or at least the 1st time in a long time where I was just so excited watching our offense. I wasn't worried about keeping drives alive or how much time was left i was just so excited for what they were gonna do next. 

These after a win chats are fun. Someone should contact the team and tell them to do it every week.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2022, 12:00 PM)fredtoast Wrote: In the 160 regular season road games from 2001 through 2020 we had 19 victories by 14 points or more. (Only 1 in the five years from '16-'20).

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo, what you're saying is ............ fire Zac? Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2022, 12:27 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Both Ravens games were good. But that 1st one especially the 2nd half was amazing. It was probably the 1st time or at least the 1st time in a long time where I was just so excited watching our offense. I wasn't worried about keeping drives alive or how much time was left i was just so excited for what they were gonna do next. 

These after a win chats are fun. Someone should contact the team and tell them to do it every week.

Yeah that one on the road, and the Steelers home game last year... game you don't want to end! 

In hindsight it's actually not surprising we made the Super Bowl in a way. We ran riot in some of those games last year. 
Reply/Quote
Wonderful statistical find, Fred!
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2022, 02:15 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Sooooooooooooooooooooooo, what you're saying is ............ fire Zac? Ninja

No.

I am just saying don't be afraid to give points if you are betting on the Bengals in a road game.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2022, 02:15 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Sooooooooooooooooooooooo, what you're saying is ............ fire Zac? Ninja

No, we're back on the Zac train now.   He showed impressive game planning.  He asked Burrow if he wanted the ball to start the game and he didn't have to face a top pass rusher.  

Sarcasm
Reply/Quote