Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15 Steals in the 2017 draft- Bengals got 2 of them...
(05-23-2017, 01:11 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Weren't Ogbuehi and Fisher both called steals in 2015?

How can a player taken in the 1st round be a steal? 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-23-2017, 02:18 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: How can a player taken in the 1st round be a steal? 

I mean, Calvin Johnson was a steal and he was the #2 overall pick
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2017, 02:18 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: How can a player taken in the 1st round be a steal? 

According to our OL coach, Ced was/is a top 5 talent when healthy.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
https://www.si.com/nfl/audibles/2013/04/27/2013-nfl-draft-steals-and-reaches

2013: Levon Bell was labeled a reach and Lacy a steal.

Duke Johnson and Pierre Desir of the Browns were listed as 2 top steals in 2014 draft.

I doenst matter who anyone says
Reply/Quote

Fisher was a 2nd rounder, was he not? And somebody stole our 1st round pick and all we got was Oggie... Sick
Reply/Quote
What?  Players get stolen?  They aren't getting paid?  So they get them drunk, conk them over the head and drag them unconscious to an NFL stadium and when they wake up some shady character tells them they're playing football or being tossed in the Ohio river? 
Ok, to be fair I do watch a lot of old movies about sailors getting Shanghaied.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(05-23-2017, 01:11 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Weren't Ogbuehi and Fisher both called steals in 2015?

More accurately..."WE WAS ROBBED!" Cry
Reply/Quote
Happy TKUHL and Orangelacroix are back after being banned for a short time...
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2017, 11:41 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Happy TKUHL and Orangelacroix are back after being banned for a short time...

Good, welcome back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Willis is just such a hard worker, this guy outworks everybody. He will make up for his smaller size for our DE's i am sure.

Willis can rush from the inside unlike MJ, has swim moves, spin moves, can rush from the outside and can stop the run.

Lawson is a great pass rusher as well and i love his physicality. I only worry about him trying to cover as he was not asked
to do this much at Auburn. We will see if Haslett can coach him up in this department.

No doubt that these two were major steals. I was wanting either one of these guys in the 2nd round myself. To get them
in the 3rd and 4th really blew me away. Great grabs, just what we needed.

But Malone and Wilson also could be major steals as well. Gonna be hard for Malone to prove it for awhile though with
Core looking so good and how he plays so physical. ST's is where Wilson will show his stock, i see this guy being a great
ST'er and bringing it even as a rookie.
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2017, 04:57 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Fisher was a 2nd rounder, was he not? And somebody stole our 1st round pick and all we got was Oggie... Sick

Apparently Fisher would've been our 1st round pick had Ced not been there.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2017, 01:01 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: If Joe Mixon stays healthy I have no doubt 3 years from now he will grade out as the biggest steal in the 2017 draft as heads explode of owners he took them off their boards. I see sucess for Joe Mixon and I see a community leader in the near future. I am convinced he started a new life 3 years ago and will move forward showing the world a young man simply made a very bad mistake, but people can make bad mistakes and go on to make up for them later.

i agree..
in the future, looking back,
 Mixon will be the #1 steal in this 2017 draft.... ThumbsUp

not only did we get him in rd #2......
we traded back & got an extra pick.....then selected him....
win-win
Reply/Quote