Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where Donald Trump’s “Black Crimes” Graphic Came From
What? The Donald used made up information from a racist website? Clearly this is the act of a low level employee who will be fired! Right?

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/45291_We_Found_Where_Donald_Trumps_Black_Crimes_Graphic_Came_From

Quote:So today, this happened. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump (yes, him again) re-tweeted the following blatantly racist graphic:

[Image: 112315.jpg]

Not only is this racist, it’s completely false. These statistics are made up out of thin air, and the source — the “Crime Statistics Bureau” in San Francisco — simply does not exist.

Here are the actual statistics from a real source, the FBI:

[Image: 112315a.jpg]

So let’s recap. The leading candidate for the Republican Party’s nomination for president is tweeting absolute nonsense with a blatantly racist slant.

Where did this graphic come from? My first thought was that it must have originated at a white supremacist website like Stormfront, because it really is that bad. But neither Google Image search nor tineye.com found it posted at any websites. Google Images did, however, find the earliest tweet in which this horrible racist image appeared:

[Image: 112315b.jpg]

(I saved a screenshot in case it suddenly goes missing.)

Here’s the bio of the person who posted it:

[Image: 112315c.jpg]

Notice that he’s an admirer of Hitler:

Quote:Should have listened to the Austrian chap with the little moustache.

And his avatar, that looks like a modified swastika, is the symbol of the neo-Nazi German Faith Movement.

So there you have it. Donald Trump is posting racist imagery that comes directly from neo-Nazis.

I hope you’re not surprised that a guy like Donald Trump, who continually spouts fascist rhetoric, is attracted to fascist memes posted by neo-Nazis. This is where the right wing has ended up in 2015.

On the birght side Lucy now has a new source for his views... Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Trump got trolled.
LOL
The real #'s aren't that great either.

That said Trump is a dingus.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
(11-23-2015, 04:13 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: The real #'s aren't that great either.

That said Trump is a dingus.

The biggest difference is the whites killed by whites.  That's a huge mistake...although I'm sure it was deliberately by the original offender to show how savage those blacks are.

Smirk
(11-23-2015, 05:05 PM)GMDino Wrote: The biggest difference is the whites killed by whites.  That's a huge mistake...although I'm sure it was deliberately by the original offender to show how savage those blacks are.

Smirk

Well if the gov says Middle eastern and carribean people are white ..... Wouldn't that explain the number? Maybe dude took those people out.

Not excusing any of this .... But just trying to see where a possible explanation might come from.
Reminds me of that time someone here posted racial crime statistics from a white supremacist website.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
I agree, I hate when people deliberately misstate "facts". Like the "a black person is killed every 28 hours by law enforcement" trope that got bandied about for some time before it was shown to be utter bullshit.
(11-23-2015, 06:28 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well if the gov says Middle eastern and carribean people are white .....  Wouldn't that explain the number?   Maybe dude took those people out.  

Not excusing any of this ....  But just trying to see where a possible explanation might come from.

No...straight up racist stuff.

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2015/11/23/3725268/trump-defends-tweeting-fabricated-racist-murder-statistics-it-came-from-a-very-credible-source/

Quote:Trump Defends Tweeting Fabricated, Racist Murder Statistics
BY JUDD LEGUM[Image: bird_blue_16.png] NOV 23, 2015 9:17PM

[Image: trumpfox-1024x511.jpg]
CREDIT: SCREENSHOT
are13
Twet0
In an interview with Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly, Donald Trump defended tweeting a series of fabricated murder statistics designed to perpetuate racist stereotypes.

“I retweeted somebody that was supposedly an expert and it was also a radio show,” Trump said.

Trump actually copy-and-pasted a tweet from @SeanSean252, an anonymous Twitter user. @SeanSean252’s bio does not indicate that he is an expert in crime statistics or any other kind of expert.

[Image: seansean-223x300.jpg]

The radio show Trump referenced, The Wayne Dupree Show, had nothing to do with the tweet. @WayneDupreeShow was simply tagged in @SeanSean252’s original tweet along with Trump.

The graphic actually originated from a neo-Nazi on Twitter. Among other errors, it grossly overstates the percentage of white murder victims killed by blacks.

Trump made it clear he takes no responsibility for the accuracy of information he broadcasts to his 5 million followers. “Am I gonna check every statistic?” Trump said, “I get millions and millions of people @realDonaldTrump by the way… all it was a retweet.”

O’Reilly protested and said that, as a presidential candidates, he had an obligation to check his facts. “Don’t do this. Don’t put your name on stuff like this. Because it makes the other side — it gives them stuff to tell the ill-informed voter that you’re a racist. You’re just handing them a platter,” O’Reilly said.

“It came from sources that are very credible, what can I tell you,” Trump replied.
(11-23-2015, 06:37 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Reminds me of that time someone here posted racial crime statistics from a white supremacist website.

Did they admit it then?!?!?!

Cool
Isn't Trump's entire platform built upon the popularity gathered by saying ridiculous things and having the "confidence" to not prove or back anything up?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Trump followers don't care about the truth. That is why trump is so popular. He tells them what they want to hear instead of the truth.

Every politician tries to "twist" facts or "spin" stories, but Trump takes it to another level. He just flat out lies.
Can't Stump the Trump

[Image: 12279142_963593197039791_338701447002015...e=56EA67A9]
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(11-24-2015, 11:31 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Can't Stump the Trump

[Image: 12279142_963593197039791_338701447002015...e=56EA67A9]

[Image: Were+learning+_aec993ebb4c1b968926a28c6d884bee9.jpg]