Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1990's music videos tribute
This thread is dedicated to the awesomeness of 1990s music via their music vids. If I dont have much going on and am bored, going through older music vids can kill the time quickly. But in doing so, I discovered how much I missed back then as I was in high school and college. A lot of vids I come across I knew the song from radio or cds, not their vids.

I'll start with two of my many current favorites I have come across.

(to post youtube vids, go to https://www.youtube.com/  , search "90s music" or find specific video, start it, right-click the video on screen, select "Copy video URL". Step two: in your full reply post (not quick reply), select 'Insert Video' above, change video type to youtube, and then ''paste'' over the entire video URL.)

*remember the coc too, if unsure on a vid ask a mod before posting*

“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
Bet you guys didn't know this song is about meth.

I never really cared for this band. But I recently started listening to them & they're actually pretty good. Semi-Charmed ... is really well written. It sounds like a simple song but it's not at all.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2017, 10:13 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Bet you guys didn't know this song is about meth.

I never really cared for this band. But I recently started listening to them & they're actually pretty good. Semi-Charmed ... is really well written. It sounds like a simple song but it's not at all.

Here's the music vid of it. And nope didnt know that lol. But yeah definitely a song I remember hearing a lot back then on the radio.

Reply/Quote
couple of Green Day's

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote